Rangel's Tragic End

The way you're dancing, obviously you don't think he's done anything wrong.

Surprise me. Don't try to deny it.

Surprise what?

I know it's a little antiquated among conservatives...but I am sort of old school.

He should be convicted of something first..before he's labeled a criminal.

So, you don't think the House Ethics Committee should have brought ethics charges against him?

Swallow thinks the DOJ must act before the people's house...Swallow just doesn't get the concept of Self-Governance in the people's house at the will of the people.

Last edited:
Correction: Swallow doesn't get any concepts.

That's not grokking a concept, that's just the result of photoreceptive proteins.

Surprise what?

I know it's a little antiquated among conservatives...but I am sort of old school.

He should be convicted of something first..before he's labeled a criminal.

So, you don't think the House Ethics Committee should have brought ethics charges against him?

Swallow thinks the DOJ must act before the people's house...Swallow just doesn't get the concept of Self-Governance in the people's house at the will of the people.
I don't think Swallow recognizes that the folks we elect to Congress are there to represent us, not lead us.

But ol' Charlie? Who won a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart in Korea? They want him "to resign" or be "expelled".

And what the fuck does this have to do with anything?

You bleeders have a fucking excuse for everything don't you.

My father too has both a Bronze star and Purple Heart.

But unlike token Charlie, he never stole shit.

What a shit worthless excuse for a shit worthless politician.

But ol' Charlie? Who won a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart in Korea? They want him "to resign" or be "expelled".

And what the fuck does this have to do with anything?

You bleeders have a fucking excuse for everything don't you.

My father too has both a Bronze star and Purple Heart.

But unlike token Charlie, he never stole shit.

What a shit worthless excuse for a shit worthless politician.

Swallow still has to attone for that misgiving.

how often can one say i did get a harumph outa that guy
what was the final judgement on this one ?

Last edited:
This is funny. Newt Gingrich did far worse..where were Republicans on that guy? What about Tom Delay? They wanted to change to rules for him.

This is the man you guys want to expell.

Rangel then enlisted in the United States Army, and served from 1948 to 1952.[10] During the Korean War, he was a member of the all-black 503rd Field Artillery Battalion in the 2nd Infantry Division.[11]

In late November 1950, this unit was caught up in heavy fighting in North Korea as part of the U.N. forces retreat from the Yalu River. In the Battle of Kunu-ri, Rangel was part of a vehicle column that was trapped and attacked by the Chinese Army.[11] In the subzero cold, Rangel was injured by shrapnel from a Chinese shell.[12] Some U.S. soldiers were being taken prisoner, but others looked to Rangel, who though only a private first class had a reputation for leadership in the unit. Rangel led some 40 men from his unit, during three days of freezing weather, out of the Chinese encirclement. Nearly half of the battalion was killed in the overall battle.[13]

Rangel was awarded a Purple Heart for his wounds and the Bronze Star with Valor for his actions in the face of death.[14] His Army unit was awarded the Presidential Unit Citation,[15] the Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation, and three battle stars.[14] In 2000, Rangel reflected with CBS News that

Charles B. Rangel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's a real life blood and guts American hero..not an actor.

Exactly. Not only is he an American hero, he has served his community for decades and is still not rich. This corruption charge is penny-ante stuff - two rent controlled apartments and some unpaid taxes on a Caribbean vacation townhouse. Not exactly Republican territory in the graft department. Certainly no Duke Cunningham (another true hero) or Tom DeLay (felon), to name just two of the many from that side of the aisle, including the current standard-bearer.

This is funny. Newt Gingrich did far worse..where were Republicans on that guy? What about Tom Delay? They wanted to change to rules for him.

Rangel then enlisted in the United States Army, and served from 1948 to 1952.[10] During the Korean War, he was a member of the all-black 503rd Field Artillery Battalion in the 2nd Infantry Division.[11]

In late November 1950, this unit was caught up in heavy fighting in North Korea as part of the U.N. forces retreat from the Yalu River. In the Battle of Kunu-ri, Rangel was part of a vehicle column that was trapped and attacked by the Chinese Army.[11] In the subzero cold, Rangel was injured by shrapnel from a Chinese shell.[12] Some U.S. soldiers were being taken prisoner, but others looked to Rangel, who though only a private first class had a reputation for leadership in the unit. Rangel led some 40 men from his unit, during three days of freezing weather, out of the Chinese encirclement. Nearly half of the battalion was killed in the overall battle.[13]

Rangel was awarded a Purple Heart for his wounds and the Bronze Star with Valor for his actions in the face of death.[14] His Army unit was awarded the Presidential Unit Citation,[15] the Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation, and three battle stars.[14] In 2000, Rangel reflected with CBS News that

Exactly. Not only is he an American hero, he has served his community for decades and is still not rich. This corruption charge is penny-ante stuff - two rent controlled apartments and some unpaid taxes on a Caribbean vacation townhouse. Not exactly Republican territory in the graft department. Certainly no Duke Cunningham (another true hero) or Tom DeLay (felon), to name just two of the many from that side of the aisle, including the current standard-bearer.
uh, delay is NOT a felon
he hasnt been convicted of anything

Synth comes in and doesn't criticize Rangel. Gasp. :cool:

Synth comes in and doesn't criticize Rangel. Gasp. :cool:
and outright lies

i'm not shocked

Any other American heroes you want to call "swine"?

swine is unfair, i just called hamed karzai swine,... alan greyson was swine. not charlie.
if we lived to be forever, we could seperate whole events.
but life is short, so we have to look at the picture. i defy that anyone shot on the other side of the world as a boy (or nearly), for his country, to be called swine, that's pretty low. T ?

Al I will add to this is that that fuckstick Grayson got booted by popular demand. Bully for Florida...and kudos for Floridian Voters.

But leave it to the Statist to call criminals "American heroes" :lol: ;)

Personally? I'm laughing my ass off. :cool:

Grayson only won that seat by riding Obama's coattails in 2008. It is a very conservative district, the wealthier Orlando suburbs. He's a rich lawyer himself.

But I would urge him to move to a more independent/Blue district and run again. We need more Alan Graysons in Congress, willing to fight for Democratic, American ideals.

swine is unfair, i just called hamed karzai swine,... alan greyson was swine. not charlie.
if we lived to be forever, we could seperate whole events.
but life is short, so we have to look at the picture. i defy that anyone shot on the other side of the world as a boy (or nearly), for his country, to be called swine, that's pretty low. T ?

Al I will add to this is that that fuckstick Grayson got booted by popular demand. Bully for Florida...and kudos for Floridian Voters.

But leave it to the Statist to call criminals "American heroes" :lol: ;)

Personally? I'm laughing my ass off. :cool:

Grayson only won that seat by riding Obama's coattails in 2008. It is a very conservative district, the wealthier Orlando suburbs. He's a rich lawyer himself.

But I would urge him to move to a more independent/Blue district and run again. We need more Alan Graysons in Congress, willing to fight for Democratic, American ideals.
Alan Grayson is a worthless PoS
very telling you would support him

Forum List

Back