Rangel's Tragic End

Odd, considering he's such a witty, erudite independent thinker. :confused:

That's too funny.

And infantile.:lol::lol:

You want to tear apart what I really post...fine. I'm good with that.

But's it's just silly to make shit up.
Moon tore up what you posted. You weren't too good with that. :lol:

You're another part of the greek chrous braying "victory" based on smoke and mirrors.

But when faced with facts and cold hard logic..your viewpoint dissipates..like shadows in the light.

That's too funny.

And infantile.:lol::lol:

You want to tear apart what I really post...fine. I'm good with that.

But's it's just silly to make shit up.

You're another part of the greek chrous braying "victory" based on smoke and mirrors.

But when faced with facts and cold hard logic..your viewpoint dissipates..like shadows in the light.
we're still waiting for you to post that "facts and cold hard logic"

Yeah..so am I.

That's what happens when you do the justice thing.

You indict..have a trial..and an outcome.

This skipped all three.

No?

Yeah..so am I.

That's what happens when you do the justice thing.

You indict..have a trial..and an outcome.

This skipped all three.

No?
not when it comes to the house ethics panel
clearly you dont understand the process

no, actually, it isnt
and this was already pointed out to you

Actually..no it has not.

This has happened maybe 10 times in the history of Congress.

So..it should have been easy.
links were posted that show it is not unique
but you seem to have ignored them

Repost them.

I think that the circumstances were different.

And actually..I have shown..that in cases like Delay..house republicans wanted to change the rules so that Delay could stay on.

So that's like 9 to go.

This is funny. Newt Gingrich did far worse..where were Republicans on that guy? What about Tom Delay? They wanted to change to rules for him.

But ol' Charlie? Who won a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart in Korea? They want him "to resign" or be "expelled".

This is the man you guys want to expell.

That's a real life blood and guts American hero..not an actor.

Exactly. Not only is he an American hero, he has served his community for decades and is still not rich. This corruption charge is penny-ante stuff - two rent controlled apartments and some unpaid taxes on a Caribbean vacation townhouse. Not exactly Republican territory in the graft department. Certainly no Duke Cunningham (another true hero) or Tom DeLay (felon), to name just two of the many from that side of the aisle, including the current standard-bearer.
uh, delay is NOT a felon
he hasnt been convicted of anything
Uh-huh. And O.J. isn't a murderer, for the same reason.

Actually..no it has not.

This has happened maybe 10 times in the history of Congress.

So..it should have been easy.

Repost them.

And actually..I have shown..that in cases like Delay..house republicans wanted to change the rules so that Delay could stay on.

So that's like 9 to go.
you know the "rules" were republican ONLY rules
right?
and you are wrong about that too

Exactly. Not only is he an American hero, he has served his community for decades and is still not rich. This corruption charge is penny-ante stuff - two rent controlled apartments and some unpaid taxes on a Caribbean vacation townhouse. Not exactly Republican territory in the graft department. Certainly no Duke Cunningham (another true hero) or Tom DeLay (felon), to name just two of the many from that side of the aisle, including the current standard-bearer.
uh, delay is NOT a felon
he hasnt been convicted of anything
Uh-huh. And O.J. isn't a murderer, for the same reason.
another FAIL

Repost them.

So that's like 9 to go.
right?

?

No links.

Oh well.

Repost them.

So that's like 9 to go.
right?

?

No links.

Oh well.
they were posted in this very thread
go back and find them

?

No links.

Oh well.
they were posted in this very thread
go back and find them

I've been through this thread and didn't find anything. You can provide the links..or relevant keywords to find them.

Feel free.

You want everyone to do your work for you. Then when they find the links and the TRUTH in them....you, and arseholes like you, reject them

Old story.

Rangel got everything he deserved and he deserved more. Water's, I hope gets the same fate, if not worse. Being black doesn't have anything to do with being a criminal. They are criminals because they feel they are better than anybody else and the rules don't apply to them. Toss in their aragance and huge egos and you have your typical politician. They are not ashamed of what they did. They are ashamed of getting caught.

Caught? The whole friggin Congress is doing it, so why two black tokens back to back??:cuckoo:

Rangel got everything he deserved and he deserved more. Water's, I hope gets the same fate, if not worse. Being black doesn't have anything to do with being a criminal. They are criminals because they feel they are better than anybody else and the rules don't apply to them. Toss in their aragance and huge egos and you have your typical politician. They are not ashamed of what they did. They are ashamed of getting caught.

Caught? The whole friggin Congress is doing it, so why two black tokens back to back??:cuckoo:
if they are all doing it, then boot them ALL out
but, lets see some proof first
Rangel has already been shown to have violated the rules

Forum List

Back