Rare earth metals no longer a problem

Looks like rare earth metals are no longer a problem from either the political or abundance standpoint;

This article seems to be 2-years-old. This is the first I've heard of an abundant new source of rare earth metals other than those owned or controlled by China. Seems unusual that a topic so important wouldn't have more exposure. I mean, the rare-earth scarcity was a pretty big issue, wasn't it?

Looks like rare earth metals are no longer a problem from either the political or abundance standpoint;

This article seems to be 2-years-old. This is the first I've heard of an abundant new source of rare earth metals other than those owned or controlled by China. Seems unusual that a topic so important wouldn't have more exposure. I mean, the rare-earth scarcity was a pretty big issue, wasn't it?
A point well taken. Developing a way to take advantage of this huge resource is taking time, but it is being done.

More child labor for cobalt?
Another dolt that never bothers to read anything that they reply to.
Yes, there is a lot more oil to be obtained, all at continually increasing cost. In the meantime the cost of EV's is coming down every year. Soon, oil will be valuable as an industrial feedstock, and we will not need nearly as much.

Yes, there is a lot more oil to be obtained, all at continually increasing cost. In the meantime the cost of EV's is coming down every year. Soon, oil will be valuable as an industrial feedstock, and we will not need nearly as much.
Tell me when I can pick one up for a grand

How many productive lithium mines are there in America? Zero.

And how long will the CCP's lawfare attacks continue to keep them unproductive?

The CCP owns the Democratic party. We need to oust the Democrats if we are going to advance into a better future.

Last edited:
Tell me when you can pick up a decent ICE for a grand. Already, Tesla's basic 3 is below the average price of an ICE. As the Chinese manufactures EV's, the European EV's, and the EV's from Ford and GM come on the market, they will rapidly reduce in price. By 2025, they will easily have achieved price parity with the ICE's.

Tell me when you can pick up a decent ICE for a grand. Already, Tesla's basic 3 is below the average price of an ICE. As the Chinese manufactures EV's, the European EV's, and the EV's from Ford and GM come on the market, they will rapidly reduce in price. By 2025, they will easily have achieved price parity with the ICE's.
My last car was a Honda, $500 bucks

A matter of engineering. The resource is too valuable to not mine.
So now you think it's a good idea to strip mine the sea bed and pollute ocean water? ... :cuckoo:
Since that mining would be at 18,000 ft. it will be far less damaging to the ocean environment that many present fishing practices in shallower water.

How many productive lithium mines are there in America, and how successful will the CCP's lawfare attacks continue to keep them unproductive?
One producing mine at present, and two more I know of that Tesla is involved in starting up. And the one on the Oregon-Nevada border has the potential to produce enough lithium to supply 25% of the world's needs for over 40 years. Nevada Mine Could Produce 25% of World's Lithium

My last car was a Honda, $500 bucks
Good luck.

Forum List

Back