Rash From Covid Vaccine

Grogu

Gold Member
Sep 17, 2023
Just got the updated Moderna Vaccine on Monday and have developed a red rash, where the shot was given, which appears to be spreading.

Probably nothing, could be the relatively common "Covid Arm," but am worried a little.

Doctor is keeping an eye on it. If it spreads towards my neck or down the arm, I've been instructed to go to the emergency room.

Anyone else experience anything like this, ever, with the Covid vaccine or any other vaccine?

Anyways, it's great to be back and posting a little.

Tell you guys what. If I die from this stupid reaction, this forum can have my millions in inheritance dollars that I have coming. Gotta leave it to someone, lol, since I'm not married or have any kids.

Peace.

This is just George Soros weeding out the undesirables. I'm sure they've made an error in your case. Go to deepstate.com and fill out a waiver. If approved, you will receive another shot with "the good stuff" that will counteract this shot.

Good luck!
I'm rapidly seeing the point of the anti-vaxers......

Anyone else experience anything like this, ever, with the Covid vaccine or any other vaccine?

Tell you guys what. If I die from this stupid reaction, this forum can have my millions in inheritance dollars that I have coming. Gotta leave it to someone, lol, since I'm not married or have any kids.
Have you been doing something with your mouth and your finger that you shouldn't be doing?

Just got the updated Moderna Vaccine on Monday and have developed a red rash, where the shot was given, which appears to be spreading.

Probably nothing, could be the relatively common "Covid Arm," but am worried a little.

Doctor is keeping an eye on it. If it spreads towards my neck or down the arm, I've been instructed to go to the emergency room.

Peace.
Get better.

I had a minor rash for a couple of days on a booster. Went away. Did not even itch.

Peace.
My brother got a rash from a Covid shot that developed into a terrible case of hives.

A Sheeple showing signs of becoming a Normie .
Somewhat slow off the mark but hopefully learning fast .
Still time for a full "Coming Out" if the Fauci Killer Jab allows .

Suggest you worry more about your organs being poisoned than a rash .
Starting with Brain , Heart and Liver .

Forum List

Back