Ready To Pay the Biden Administration Money For Every Mile You Drive YOUR Car?

Single folks that are all alone, sometimes yeah, it is easier, and quicker, when you have a lot of other things to do.

Eating the same left overs day after day gets to be a drag sometimes. I get that.
That is cheaper though, to cook in. It is difficult for single folks though.
When I make up a batch of my veggie taco's, that means, taco's for lunch and/or dinner, every day for a week. . . :heehee: It is healthy and super cheap though.

One should not make a habit of eating out at fast food too often, it is really unhealthy.
Show me a study I outlived jim fixx now by 4 years

He'll no I am not going to waste my valuable time cooking on a hot stove, what are you insane?
lol. It is easy, FAR cheaper and tastes way better. When I cook, it takes less time to make a decent meal than it would to drive down to the closest fast food restaurant.

lol. It is easy, FAR cheaper and tastes way better. When I cook, it takes less time to make a decent meal than it would to drive down to the closest fast food restaurant.
0f656832acee3d619cfe08da25b0715f.jpg

"They" on "our" roads? Who is this them and us?

The time is coming sooner than most think when gasoline vehicles will be virtually obsolete. Obviously taxes will be applied to the sale electricity at charging stations, exactly as is now the case with gasoline and diesel.

Trying to invent complaints about electric vehicles, as if they are somehow oppressing people, is as idiotic as Trump's lies about windmills.

120 years ago or so, people would yell, "Get a horse!" at automobile drivers, thinking this new noisy and dirty fad would go away. It did not go away, and I see now no horses on the road except some Amish and Mennonites driving buggies. Soon electric vehicles will be ubiquitous.

Sometimes I don't like the modern smart phones, but I am not sitting around crying for a rotary dial phone. Get with the program and stop whining!

He'll no I am not going to waste my valuable time cooking on a hot stove, what are you insane?
It is well known that the majority of chefs are men, though that is gradually changing.

So the notion that men can't cook is absurd. I mean I can't cook very well, but many men can.

Forum List

Back