Reagan declares MLK Day a National Holiday...upsetting the party who Filibustered his Dream.

Give it up dumb ass everyone knows that your ilk voted against the King Holiday.
Reagan made it a holiday, Racist.

And your racist party filibustered Civil Rights?

Only after he opposed it Jackass, neither party is mine and you are talking about those Democrats who died as Republicans.
Really? That tired old lie?

List all the racist Dimwingers who filibustered the Civil Rights act the switched to the Republican party.

Let's see this long list...................

Give it up dumb ass everyone knows that your ilk voted against the King Holiday.

Only after he opposed it Jackass, neither party is mine and you are talking about those Democrats who died as Republicans.

List all the racist Dimwingers who filibustered the Civil Rights act the switched to the Republican party.

How long was Strom Thurmond in the Senate and what platform did he run on in 1948.

How about racist ass Jesse Helms.

How many more Governors were there that were Democrats and became Republicans.

Hell damn near any right wing politician in the South.

How long was Strom Thurmond in the Senate and what platform did he run on in 1948.

/——-/ You forget Robert KKK Byrd who democ RATs sent to the Senate for 35 years.

/——-/ You forget Robert KKK Byrd who democ RATs sent to the Senate for 35 years.

Actually I didn't forget about Byrd, but tell me when did he become a Republican.

Actually I didn't forget about Byrd, but tell me when did he become a Republican.
/——/ He didn’t. He stayed loyal to the racist democRAT party.

13 Dems voted against the MLK holiday.

John McCain voted against the MLK holiday...remember John McCain, libs? You guys started sucking his racist dick because he was in a feud with Trump.

Your hero voted against the MLK holiday. Idiots.

Helms never switched parties, Dumbass.

The leaves your list at 1.

You lose, Assflap.

Never. He was a racist white supremacist to the end. They stay in the Dimwinger party.

13 Dems voted against the MLK holiday.

John McCain voted against the MLK holiday...remember John McCain, libs? You guys started sucking his racist dick because he was in a feud with Trump.

Your hero voted against the MLK holiday. Idiots.

Amazing how Dims ignore facts that dont fit their bullshit narrative.

/——/ He didn’t. He stayed loyal to the racist democRAT party.

He could have done like racist Thurmond and Helms and became a racist republican.

/----/ Embrace democRATs racist heritage.
An example of shameful behavior by Northern Democrats occurred during the Civil War in 1862: A bill was introduced in Congress to free the approximately thirty-two hundred slaves in the District of Columbia where the federal government ruled. David Blight, in his superb biography Frederick Douglass, Prophet of Freedom, writes that “The roiling debate in both houses centered on the capacities of black people to cope with freedom and what was to be done with them after emancipation.” The bill proposed to pay compensation of $300 per slave to each slaveholder as well as $100,000 for various plans for colonization after the slaves were freed.

Every Republican in Congress voted for the measure. Every Northern Democrat but four voted against the bill. President Abraham Lincoln signed the bill into law in April 1862

You lose, Assflap.

I love showing how stupid Trump Humpers are.

In 1957, Helms as a Democrat won his first election for a Raleigh City Council seat.

An example of shameful behavior by Northern Democrats occurred during the Civil War in 1862: A bill was introduced in Congress to free the approximately thirty-two hundred slaves in the District of Columbia where the federal government ruled. David Blight, in his superb biography Frederick Douglass, Prophet of Freedom, writes that “The roiling debate in both houses centered on the capacities of black people to cope with freedom and what was to be done with them after emancipation.” The bill proposed to pay compensation of $300 per slave to each slaveholder as well as $100,000 for various plans for colonization after the slaves were freed.

Every Republican in Congress voted for the measure. Every Northern Democrat but four voted against the bill. President Abraham Lincoln signed the bill into law in April 1862

I have never denied the Democrats racist history, we are speaking present day America and the Republican party is the party of racism today.

Never. He was a racist white supremacist to the end. They stay in the Dimwinger party.

Strom Thurmond and Jesse Helms didn't.

You lose, Assflap.

In 1957, Helms as a Democrat won his first election for a Raleigh City Council seat.

I have never denied the Democrats racist history, we are speaking present day America and the Republican party is the party of racism today.
Oh, sorry. When he was on a city council.

So your list is 2.

Got it. :laughing0301:

You lose, Assflap.

Oh, sorry. When he was on a city council.

So your list is 2.

Got it. :laughing0301:

So you are admitting you are lying POS, you claim he had NEVER been a Democrat.

Forum List

Back