Real squeaker in Buffalo tonight.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
I hope you guys can tolerate the double Monday Night Football GameS coverage. Split screen sucks.

Anyway, this game is TIGHT!

🤣

Buffalo will be begging for some of these points they heaped on The Jaguars! The real squeaker was Cincy's comeback try against Washington! The Commanders should feel good about themselves! They really moved the ball when needed at the end; esp. getting that late TD! :( :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

I refuse to use the homosexual nickname of the Washington FootRub Team.
The family of the guy who was the model for the logo of the Washington “Redskins” wants the team name returned?

The politically correct social justice warriors weren’t satisfied with screwin’ over Aunt Jemima. Now John Two Guns White Calf is screwed because of them.

The family of the guy who was the model for the logo of the Washington “Redskins” wants the team name returned?

I never understood how calling someone who had red skin a redskin was racist. Does that mean calling blacks black is racist too?

How did merely recognizing the diversity between us become so wrong in a society which promotes diversity, and as a good thing?

I never understood how calling someone who had red skin a redskin was racist. Does that mean calling blacks black is racist too?

How did merely recognizing the diversity between us become so wrong in a society which promotes diversity, and as a good thing?
Really solid philosophical questions.

I’d say let’s ask our Board resident expert on all matters of “race” and “claims about racism,” IQ2. But he’d just call you a “white devil” — or some such shit.

Really solid philosophical questions.
I’d say let’s ask our Board resident expert on all matters of “race” and “claims about racism,” IQ2. But he’d just call you a “white devil” — or some such shit.

I don't ask that idiot anything. You know just what to expect every time.
Might as well just stick your head in a tree-shredder.
Mensa Society here we are not.
I am gradually putting all of the idiots, assholes and trolls on Ignore.
Life is so much easier that way.
All that leaves are one or two moderators I still cannot,
at least not until they get sick of moderating and quit.

Forum List

Back