Reasonable people should not take Tucker Carlson seriously.

me Tucker seems pitifully lost.
Tucker is acting and cashing checks. He knows his audience is nothing but a pile of apoplectic morons who will believe ANYTHING.

Actually, yes...... Nothing else makes sense.. Nobody could be that stupid.

I see where Don jr asked people to crowdfund Trump's lawsuit against Facebook and Twitter. He was universally mocked as a grifter.

Why do you watch Tucker Carlson? I wouldn't spend a second watching him are you just an idiot or a troll?
Why ask him? Ask the fools all over this board regurgitating Carlson's hot horseshit.
He started a thread on Tucker, why does he watch Tucker if he doesn't like Tucker, I think I have 10 minutes of Carlson in my whole life, and I don't care for him and won't waste my time watching him. Benny boy hates Carlson and still watches him and then bitches about him, that is really stupid.
Which is you trolling away, since he didn't say he watches Tucker. Got anything else? Have you asked the pile of morons here who actually watch Tucker....why they watch Tucker?
You are really funny, I haven’t been on this thread in over three weeks and I get an alert that you quoted me and you accuse me of trolling? Lol! I think we all see that you are the troll! Lol! I don’t watch tTucker and I’m not stupid enough to cry about some guy I don’t ever watch. #troll #crybaby #dumbass

I haven’t been on this thread in over three weeks and I get an alert that you quoted me and you accuse me of trolling?
Yep. Accurate description of your posts in this thread. Including this one. It's okay. We all troll sometimes.
You are dumber than we all thought, thanks for proving it. You need to get a hell of a lot better being a troll, you are boring as heck.

I haven’t been on this thread in over three weeks and I get an alert that you quoted me and you accuse me of trolling?
Yep. Accurate description of your posts in this thread. Including this one. It's okay. We all troll sometimes.
You are dumber than we all thought, thanks for proving it. You need to get a hell of a lot better being a troll, you are boring as heck.
Cry it all out son.

Cry it all out son.
Not crying laughing at your pathetic one liners, got anything better or you just going to be they Whitney bitch?

Who the hell would say that..his political enemies?..nope..the people he works for..Fox News. Seems Fox News won a defamation lawsuit by arguing normal people would not take their own commentator seriously. CNN's Cuomo brought up a good point..so why doesn't Fox News inform their viewers of that with a crawler at the bottom of the screen while they are airing Carlson's show??...Chris Cuomo calls Fox News a 'disgrace' for not informing viewers that Tucker Carlson shouldn't be taken seriously
So what did Tucker say that has you so triggered?

It had to be something true that you cannot accept.

Who the hell would say that..his political enemies?..nope..the people he works for..Fox News. Seems Fox News won a defamation lawsuit by arguing normal people would not take their own commentator seriously. CNN's Cuomo brought up a good point..so why doesn't Fox News inform their viewers of that with a crawler at the bottom of the screen while they are airing Carlson's show??...Chris Cuomo calls Fox News a 'disgrace' for not informing viewers that Tucker Carlson shouldn't be taken seriously

Tucker rarely says anything true. He's too mealy mouthed to be called a shock jock..Don't know what you'd call him.

You....and Chris "the covid liar" Cuomo....saying that someone should not be taken seriously.....?????

My side hurts from laughing so hard.
Fox News said don't take Carlson seriously..yup my sides are hurting too

Knowing where your head is lodged, I suspect they are not the only thing.

CNN is a disgrace for even putting Chris Cuomo on the air.

This board is a disgrace for not giving you your own forum called "The idiot's corner".

Tucker rarely says anything true. He's too mealy mouthed to be called a shock jock..Don't know what you'd call him.

Smarter than you.

January 6th bears all the markings of a manufactured event. A woefully undermanned and weak security staff. Evidence of that security staff REMOVING THE BARRICADES and inviting the most aggressive attendees to enter. And now video evidence of Ray Epps who was inciting a break in of the Capitol who has mysteriously been dropped from the FBI watch list.

January 6th bears all the markings of a manufactured event. A woefully undermanned and weak security staff. Evidence of that security staff REMOVING THE BARRICADES and inviting the most aggressive attendees to enter. And now video evidence of Ray Epps who was
inciting a break in of the Capitol who has mysteriously been dropped from the FBI watch list.

It was manufactured by Trump with help from Qanon and some serious mental patient types.

Get your case of Foxitis checked out soon. It's known for spreading liberal retardation genes

Forum List

Back