Record High — Harris-Biden Create ‘Most Unaffordable Housing Market in History’

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Record High

Harris-Biden Create ‘Most Unaffordable Housing Market in History’

29 Aug 2024 ~~ By John Nolte

Home prices, and therefore the American Dream, are the most “unaffordable … in history,” according to the latest data.
“Home prices hit a new record in June amid an ongoing housing shortage, even as high mortgage rates continued to push affordability out of reach for millions of Americans,” reports Fox Business.
“The upward pressure on home prices is making this the most unaffordable housing market in history,” Bright MLS’s chief economist told Fox. “First-time and moderate-income home buyers, in particular, increasingly are being left out of the housing market.”
The policies of the Harris-Biden administration and Democrats in general are the sole cause of this disaster.
~Snip~
Buying your own home is the American Dream. Owning a house is almost always a great investment and once it’s paid off, as long as you keep up with the property taxes, it is all yours. That ownership makes retirement a reality. Finally, you have something of value to fall back in an emergency, to pass on to your heirs, or to pay for assisted living in your old age.
~Snip~
Without a home, you are owned by the government and your landlord. It’s serfdom.
People like Kamala Harris want us all to be her serfs.

Commentary:
If I sold my home today, I could not afford to buy another, nor would I be able to find one within my pricing category.
Then again, we've been told by politicians in D.C. that home ownership is racist. At least that is what AOC has said.
What is sad about this predicament we are in, is that Democrats have inflicted this upon the average American citizen. Now they tell us they'll fix the mess they've created.
So much for the American dream of owning a home and retiring comfortably. Then again Marxist ideals are incompatible to the American dream. They demand "Communal Living".
They would prefer to jam three families in a four room apartment and claim that is good.

**********​

They tell us they're Number 1, and who are we to argue with them.

I'm getting the impression that specializing in partial birth abortion and operating a sophisticated economy for a country of 330M are mutually exclusive.

Call it a hunch. I like how the state of our economy is named after this:

91mae0.jpg

Record High

Harris-Biden Create ‘Most Unaffordable Housing Market in History’

29 Aug 2024 ~~ By John Nolte

Home prices, and therefore the American Dream, are the most “unaffordable … in history,” according to the latest data.
“Home prices hit a new record in June amid an ongoing housing shortage, even as high mortgage rates continued to push affordability out of reach for millions of Americans,” reports Fox Business.
“The upward pressure on home prices is making this the most unaffordable housing market in history,” Bright MLS’s chief economist told Fox. “First-time and moderate-income home buyers, in particular, increasingly are being left out of the housing market.”
The policies of the Harris-Biden administration and Democrats in general are the sole cause of this disaster.
~Snip~
Buying your own home is the American Dream. Owning a house is almost always a great investment and once it’s paid off, as long as you keep up with the property taxes, it is all yours. That ownership makes retirement a reality. Finally, you have something of value to fall back in an emergency, to pass on to your heirs, or to pay for assisted living in your old age.
~Snip~
Without a home, you are owned by the government and your landlord. It’s serfdom.
People like Kamala Harris want us all to be her serfs.

Commentary:
If I sold my home today, I could not afford to buy another, nor would I be able to find one within my pricing category.
Then again, we've been told by politicians in D.C. that home ownership is racist. At least that is what AOC has said.
What is sad about this predicament we are in, is that Democrats have inflicted this upon the average American citizen. Now they tell us they'll fix the mess they've created.
So much for the American dream of owning a home and retiring comfortably. Then again Marxist ideals are incompatible to the American dream. They demand "Communal Living".
They would prefer to jam three families in a four room apartment and claim that is good.

**********​
But everything's going just fine.

Forum List

Back