Record inflation under Biden. prices up up and away!!

Don't say we didn't tell you this would happen. You can't artificially print money and put it into the economy. It just devalues the existing currency. Stupid fucking liberals.
I am wondering if you even bothered to read the article. It clearly stated that, after the huge decline in prices a year ago, the level of prices at the moment is almost the same as it would have been had we maintained two percent inflation throughout the pandemic and not had the price decline. And in case you didn't know, two percent inflation is the Fed's target.

And to be honest, we have been printing money and putting it into the economy for years now, including under Trump. So why do you think all hell is going to break loose under Biden? And the cost of the infrastructure plan is less than the cost of the Trump tax cuts, so opposition by Republicans to the infrastructure bill is a bit hypocritical. Especially when looked at from a "needs" basis. Those corporations and the wealthy sure as hell didn't "need" a tax cut, we damn sure "need" an infrastructure bill.

The current inflation is due to supply chain hiccups, the unleashing of pent-up demand, and was expected. I wouldn't be running around like Chicken Little quite yet.

Don't say we didn't tell you this would happen. You can't artificially print money and put it into the economy. It just devalues the existing currency. Stupid fucking liberals.
I am wondering if you even bothered to read the article. It clearly stated that, after the huge decline in prices a year ago, the level of prices at the moment is almost the same as it would have been had we maintained two percent inflation throughout the pandemic and not had the price decline. And in case you didn't know, two percent inflation is the Fed's target.

And to be honest, we have been printing money and putting it into the economy for years now, including under Trump. So why do you think all hell is going to break loose under Biden? And the cost of the infrastructure plan is less than the cost of the Trump tax cuts, so opposition by Republicans to the infrastructure bill is a bit hypocritical. Especially when looked at from a "needs" basis. Those corporations and the wealthy sure as hell didn't "need" a tax cut, we damn sure "need" an infrastructure bill.

The current inflation is due to supply chain hiccups, the unleashing of pent-up demand, and was expected. I wouldn't be running around like Chicken Little quite yet.
You're a moron. You might want to wipe the shit off of your shoulder from reaching so far up your ass for that load of crap.

You're a moron. You might want to wipe the shit off of your shoulder from reaching so far up your ass for that load of crap.
Yep, a real Trumpster, all hat and no cattle. If you can't construct an adequate rebuttal just remember, better to be thought a fool and keep your mouth shut rather than open it and remove all doubt.

dumb-people1.jpg

So 3 dollars for a gallon of gas is 2% inflation? You must have gotten these numbers from CNN. The cost of lumber went from 2 dollars a stud to 7 dollars a stud almost overnight. The cost of building a house went up 50 grand for a 200grand house overnight. The cost of food is skyrocketing. It's all of a sudden not slowly.

This is not normal, this is not sustainable and this is not good.

Last edited:
better to be thought a fool and keep your mouth shut rather than open it and remove all doubt.
Might better follow your own advice. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows that your take on the inflation issue is pure claptrap. Prices have been LOW for four years. Ever since Obummer and dementia Joe got out of government. Gasoline immediately went down to record levels under Trump only to rise immediately to almost the same point that China Joe left them. CCP Joe went all out and cancelled Canada's pipeline and turned right around and removed sanctions on Russia's. Biden is a commie puppet and so is Kameltoe, When Xiden said he would create jobs, you didn't figure they'd be Russian jobs. BTW, get Trump out of your head. I haven't said a word about Trump. Here's another piece of advice--when you try to defend, deflecting to a non-entity is ineffective.

So 3 dollars for a gallon of gas is 2% inflation? You must have gotten these numbers from CNN. The cost of lumber went from 2 dollars a stud to 7 dollars a stud almost overnight. The cost of building a house went up 50 grand for a 200grand house overnight.

On Jan. 20, gas in our area was $2.27. At fill up yesterday, I paid $3.29. That is a 69% increase in four months--I guess that takes care of inflation for the next 35 years or so at 2% per annum. Winston is a moron.

So 3 dollars for a gallon of gas is 2% inflation? You must have gotten these numbers from CNN. The cost of lumber went from 2 dollars a stud to 7 dollars a stud almost overnight. The cost of building a house went up 50 grand for a 200grand house overnight. The cost of food is skyrocketing. It's all of a sudden not slowly.

Look dumbshit, the two percent number is for the CPI, which is a basket of goods. Rental cars are up by more than 100%, plane tickets by 50%, food is up, but by very little, which should tell you something. The supply chain problems in food were addressed early in the pandemic while the supply chain problem with, say lumber, has lagged. Two months ago furniture manufacturers were suffering lumber shortages, or as they call it, "wood". Supply has not caught up with demand, this is how the "free market" works. Sorry it is beyond your comprehension.

So 3 dollars for a gallon of gas is 2% inflation? You must have gotten these numbers from CNN. The cost of lumber went from 2 dollars a stud to 7 dollars a stud almost overnight. The cost of building a house went up 50 grand for a 200grand house overnight.

On Jan. 20, gas in our area was $2.27. At fill up yesterday, I paid $3.29. That is a 69% increase in four months--I guess that takes care of inflation for the next 35 years or so at 2% per annum. Winston is a moron.
If you don't understand the CPI maybe you ought to stay our of threads that discuss inflation. Flippin Pokemon cards are probably up 2000%, why don't you use that as an example.

better to be thought a fool and keep your mouth shut rather than open it and remove all doubt.
Might better follow your own advice. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows that your take on the inflation issue is pure claptrap. Prices have been LOW for four years. Ever since Obummer and dementia Joe got out of government. Gasoline immediately went down to record levels under Trump only to rise immediately to almost the same point that China Joe left them. CCP Joe went all out and cancelled Canada's pipeline and turned right around and removed sanctions on Russia's. Biden is a commie puppet and so is Kameltoe, When Xiden said he would create jobs, you didn't figure they'd be Russian jobs. BTW, get Trump out of your head. I haven't said a word about Trump. Here's another piece of advice--when you try to defend, deflecting to a non-entity is ineffective.
I am sorry, but presidents really don't have that much influence over the economy. The Federal Reserve has the real muscle, and they see this as a temporary adjustment as supply chains realign.

If you don't understand the CPI maybe you ought to stay our of threads that discuss inflation. Flippin Pokemon cards are probably up 2000%, why don't you use that as an example.
Try again moron, the comedy is getting worse.

I see you are not so hot at math too.

food is up, but by very little
Maybe for your oatmeal. Meat has been climbing steadily since January. The price of fresh vegetables is up about 20%. Keep reaching up your ass, even if you can't find a logical argument, you'll have a clean colon.
Meat? A year ago ground beef was almost twice what it is today. Beef is up, but not near what it was last year at this time. Pork and chicken prices are flat and supply is plentiful, last year pork was hard to come by and chicken was sporadic at best. I guess when ground beef was seven bucks a pound it was Trump's fault.

I see you are not so hot at math too.
HaHaHa, keep running your mouth--you resemble your earlier post more every time you post.

food is up, but by very little
Maybe for your oatmeal. Meat has been climbing steadily since January. The price of fresh vegetables is up about 20%. Keep reaching up your ass, even if you can't find a logical argument, you'll have a clean colon.
Meat? A year ago ground beef was almost twice what it is today. Beef is up, but not near what it was last year at this time. Pork and chicken prices are flat and supply is plentiful, last year pork was hard to come by and chicken was sporadic at best.
Linkie?

I am sorry, but presidents really don't have that much influence over the economy. The Federal Reserve has the real muscle, and they see this as a temporary adjustment as supply chains realign.

When even CNN says Biden should be worried, perhaps you should get his dick out of your mouth long enough to think straight. Who is getting hurt by inflation? The poor. The same ones you liberals say you care about. Why not care about inflation which disproportionately hurts the poor?

"Noting that inflation spikes "disproportionately hurt the poor" and are linked to diminished trust in government, Summers reminded progressives that inflation played a big role in electing Republican presidents in 1968 and 1980."

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back