🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember this? When father was arrested when 4 year old drew a picture of gun.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Oldie but goody from a few years ago.

Jesse Sansone told the Toronto Sun his little girl’s drawing was supposed to be him, getting monsters and bad guys. Her teacher apparently thought differently, and the school contacted child protective services. When Sansone arrived to pick his daughter up, three police officers were waiting to take him into custody.

“I’m picking up my kids and then, next thing you know, I’m locked up,” he told the Waterloo Region Record. “I was in shock. This is completely insane.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=serjF_dosog]Cops Arrest Father After His Daughter Draws A Picture of Gun - YouTube[/ame]

The 4 year old drew a picture.....of his father shooting monsters......

The father was strip searched and arrested.

Is there any control over how creepy liberals allow themselves to get?

Wtf? Is that all you got? You have to go back how many years to find something to obsess over? Why?
You know that last night alone, over 500 people had their guns taken away from them by jack booted thugs from the ATF.

Or that YOUR militia has had a call to arms and you are AWOL. And you are on report.

You should be obsessing over those actions.

Wtf? Is that all you got? You have to go back how many years to find something to obsess over? Why?
You know that last night alone, over 500 people had their guns taken away from them by jack booted thugs from the ATF.

Or that YOUR militia has had a call to arms and you are AWOL. And you are on report.

Oh you want more bullshit from liberals from recent news?

You really want me to comment on recent bullshit from pathetic liberal hypocrisy, double standards and double talk?

Of course, I could not help but notice how you did not comment on this story. Why would you? You are a piece of shit left wing, hypocritical hack.

You probably smell too.

You really want me to comment on recent bullshit from pathetic liberal hypocrisy, double standards and double talk?

Of course, I could not help but notice how you did not comment on this story. Why would you? You are a piece of shit left wing, hypocritical hack.

You probably smell too.

Even though I thought that this was just horrendous, this is indeed very old news.

How about an update then to let us know what happened later on? were charges dropped? Did the man lose his kids, etc ... (?)

You probably smell too.

Well hell yea use current news. The bullshit you trotted out has been obsessed over for some time. You need new material.

And why in the fuck would I comment on what you posted. Someone made a stupid decision about a kid and his dad. Happens all the time.

As to smelling? That's a strange thing to write on a message board. What, you don't have any smell? Other than that right wing stinking thinking you seem afflicted with.

Police apologize for strip search of dad after daughter sketched gun

KITCHENER — Waterloo Regional Police shouldn’t have strip searched a Kitchener father who was arrested after his daughter drew a picture of a gun at school, Police Chief Matt Torigian said Monday.

The chief has apologized to Jesse Sansone who was arrested, handcuffed and put in a cruiser outside his four-year-old daughter’s school in February after she drew a picture in her junior kindergarten class of a man holding a gun.

After questioning her, a teacher became concerned there might be a firearm in the home. The girl said it was a picture of her father who used the gun “to shoot bad guys and monsters....”

Read more....

Police apologize for strip search of dad after daughter sketched gun | Metro

Ah, the Clarity of Truth:

"At a news conference, he insisted police did not arrest Sansone based solely on his daughter’s drawing on a classroom white board. There were a number of factors that led police to think Sansone had a firearm which his children had access to, he said.

“Everyone, Family and Children’s Services, the school board and police, had a sincere belief that children’s safety was at risk and they had a legal and moral obligation to act,” he said.

Sansone was about to arrive at the school to pick up his other children and take them home, the chief said. Thinking there was a weapon there, police had to act immediately.

Police had learned Sansone was under a court prohibition not to possess weapons, and had a criminal record for violence, he added.

“Inaction . . . could have had devastating results,” he said."

Last edited:
Ah, the Clarity of Truth:

"At a news conference, he insisted police did not arrest Sansone based solely on his daughter’s drawing on a classroom white board. There were a number of factors that led police to think Sansone had a firearm which his children had access to, he said.

“Everyone, Family and Children’s Services, the school board and police, had a sincere belief that children’s safety was at risk and they had a legal and moral obligation to act,” he said.

Sansone was about to arrive at the school to pick up his other children and take them home, the chief said. Thinking there was a weapon there, police had to act immediately.

Police had learned Sansone was under a court prohibition not to possess weapons, and had a criminal record for violence, he added.

“Inaction . . . could have had devastating results,” he said."

I dunno - Lots of people get arrested for stuff like that nowadays. Taking the word of a four year old in a matter like this is easily one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Thank god police never quizzed my kid when he was four - he would have said that I killed dinosaurs, captured Bin Laden and beat Mike Tyson to a pulp.

Kids that age very rarely get it right, they are also very easily coached.

So we all agree then? It was utterly absurd to arrest this man over bullshit like this? I am pretty sure we all agree.

Forum List

Back