Remember When Joe Was Going To Make Us Loved by the World?

Yes I do.
And I remember when morons on the Prog Left proclaimed "Biden would make America normal again"
Progressives and these anti-America assclowns are the real virus plaguing America. Covid is nothing compared to them.
What haunts me most however is the absolute failure of men calling themselves "Patriots" to protect their liberties, their country and even their families.

Even as the utter failures mount up and the body count soars, these lethal parasites will slink back into hiding, enjoying the luxuries of the America they tried so hard to cripple and destroy, only to lay in wait to rise up and try again and again and again.

Wow the French, Brits and now even the Islamic Republic of Germany told Pedo Joe to get bent. When Joe talks about "our allies" who's left?
Joe Biden brought this on himself. He firstly crossed the line by destroying the good things President Trump did, like closing the wall by building the border. Secondly he made a series of promises to the american people, and he broke all of them in addition to putting border states in harm's way. He broke the world's confidence when he walked away from his own American citizens in Afghanistan. Sean Hannity still announces how many are still left in Afghanistan on his evening program at foxnews dotcom.

The world is happy trump's gone.

They'd take anyone over trump.
That's pretty much true Otis, even though Biden is a disappointment to the world in that he's not the winner needed to prevent another Trump regime.

On the bright side, it's not likely that Trump will be seen as acceptable when the time comes. Or even alive to be a contender.

And Biden won't be due to his mental decline over the next 2 1/2 years.

Forum List

Back