Remember when King David was able to murder Uriah by omission rather than commission? That's what you have here

I would add a 6th. one to investigate.
An attitude in that part of the country that a person has a right to crawl around on roofs with his gun. That along with the SS and police's right hand didn't know what their left hands were doing. (communications breakdown) (lack of ability for the SS sniper to make a quick decision)

Yes, I made this point in another thread.

Biden's handlers, and people like Mayorkas are never going to say - even to their co-conspirators - "Let's reduce Trump's protection until it gets so low that an addled basement dwelling loser can take shots at him."

Instead, they decide to give him the same level of protection as any former president, not taking into account that he is the presumptive next president, they shift resources elsewhere, like to a Jill Biden event, and they staff Trump's team with incompetents, by pulling anyone competent to cover Dr. Jill.

Yes, I made this point in another thread.

Biden's handlers, and people like Mayorkas are never going to say - even to their co-conspirators - "Let's reduce Trump's protection until it gets so low that an addled basement dwelling loser can take shots at him."

Instead, they decide to give him the same level of protection as any former president, not taking into account that he is the presumptive next president, they shift resources elsewhere, like to a Jill Biden event, and they staff Trump's team with incompetents, by pulling anyone competent to cover Dr. Jill.
The danger in the rhetoric against Trump is that it will be very appealing to many patriotic veterans.

Trump's decision to moderate his message in an attempt to defuse feelings of patriotism is a wise move.

BREAKING: Whistleblowers allege hardly any Secret Service agents at Trump rally during shooting​

Forum List

Back