Remember when the leftist clintons did this to the Haitians? Remember?

Bill Clinton is not president now. Hillary Clinton is not running for president.

She never was president.

And we haven't heard them claiming that Haitians are coming here eating pets..

The Clintons are not relevant anymore.

What did Trump do for Haiti?

I remember Chelsea bragging about her wedding dress (probably $20K cost) right after mommy fucked the entire country of Haiti to its knees.... :laughing0301:

That's quite a crime family.... similar to the Bribens, but with an additional flair for unsolved murders.

hillury twat deep.jpg

I remember Chelsea bragging about her wedding dress (probably $20K cost) right after mommy fucked the entire country of Haiti to its knees.... :laughing0301:

That's quite a crime family.... similar to the Bribens, but with an additional flair for unsolved murders.

View attachment 1017988
Yet, you always leave out Trump and his felonies for fraud and his pics with P-Diddler.

I remember when Bill Clinton kept Haitians in GITMO, saving countless innocent pets and people. Probably the only decent thing he ever did.

I didn't see her on the ticket this year.

Bill Clinton is not president now. Hillary Clinton is not running for president.

She never was president.

And we haven't heard them claiming that Haitians are coming here eating pets..

The Clintons are not relevant anymore.

What did Trump do for Haiti?
You might remember that quote about history repeating itself.

For the liberal racists who didn't watch the video and showed they don't learn from history.

I watched it. It discusses how Sec of State discouraged the Haitian gov from increasing the minimum wage. This would have benefitted the sweatshop workers.

Then, the Clinton Foundation was instrumental in raising and sending a lot of aid after Haiti's 2010 hurricane. The problem was that the trailers they sent for all the hurricane-homeless people contained formaldehyde, a cancer causing agent. The rest of the 6 billion seems to have disappeared.

Forum List

Back