Zone1 Remember When Western Civilization Was Based On Judeo-Christianity?

When you start off with a distortion of the truth, I consider the remainder to be tainted.
"if they remove themselves."

To what location are you willing to remove yourself in fear of slaughter by Quaran worshipping Muslims?

4. American cities and states have suddenly approved flags with the eight-point Islamic star in recent years. The same symbol appears on proposed flags in other cities and states across the country."
jacquelinetoboroff.substack.com

A Prominent Symbol Of Islam Is Suddenly Flying Across The Nation

A Cultural Coup D'Etat

5. " 17 cities & states’ individual flags have made prominent the 8 point Islamic symbol. This is NO coincidence & is a CULTURAL COUP D’ÉTAT."

The eight pointed star began to appear in Islamic art in the Middle Ages. It is referred to as khatim or khatim-sulayman, meaning “seal of the prophets”. This use of the star is likely related to earlier appearances of six-pointed star in Judaic designs, which are referred to as the “seal of Solomon”.

Eight Pointed Star Rug Design​

Nazmiyal Antique Rugs
https://nazmiyalantiquerugs.com › ... › Rug Symbols

Why would American cities and states use the Islamic star in their flags instead of the five pointed American star???

Answer: Democrats.

When you start off with a distortion of the truth, I consider the remainder to be tainted.

How many times in this short thread did I catch you lying, and how many times did you decline from answering because you were embarrassed?

This poster makes the most painfully stupid threads.

In Mormonism, the eight-pointed star is commonly known as the Seal of Melchizedek

Utah flag proposed, and shown in the above idiotic article to scare idiots:

attachment-flagggg.jpg

Last edited:
You are the lowest form of lying sub-human.

Democrats insist that Iran have nuclear weapons, and be given pallets of cash to carry on nuclearization, and have no sanctions on the sale of oil so as to fuel nuclear arming.
Baseless accusations! I am shocked that you of all people would stoop so low! Or do you have any actual evidence for these lies?

How many times in this short thread did I catch you lying, and how many times did you decline from answering because you were embarrassed?
Zero, zilch, nada, never, and none. How about you, how many times did you decline from answering because you were embarrassed? Spoiler alert, it is not 'none'.

Don't you have children that you love enough to save from having to live in a world with a nuclearized Iran?
I do, that is why I was dismayed when Trump cancelled the treaty that would have prevented that. There are no limits on Iran thanks to Trump.

"if they remove themselves."

To what location are you willing to remove yourself in fear of slaughter by Quaran worshipping Muslims?
At the time that verse was written, Islam was fighting the tribes around them for its very survival. I'd wager every religion has similar sentiments at some point in its history.

So Obama was raised by Muslims in a Muslim household and a Muslim school?

But this has no bearing on his demanding that the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism be guaranteed nuclear weapons?

How often do folks refer to you as a Democrat boot-licker????
Yet they have no nukes, kinda blows yer assertions, lies, all away.

I do, that is why I was dismayed when Trump cancelled the treaty that would have prevented that. There are no limits on Iran thanks to Trump.
The "treaty" guaranteed the savages nuclear weapons.

You know that, you lying scum.

Obama's Disastrous Iran Deal​

Hoover Institution
https://www.hoover.org › research › obamas-disastrous-i...

Jul 21, 2015 — Right off the bat, Iran's nuclear program has gone from illegal to legal. The new agreement lets Iran keep 6,000 centrifuges and it allows the ...

Scum like you will put the party's agenda before the lives of Americans, even the lives of their own children.

At the time that verse was written, Islam was fighting the tribes around them for its very survival. I'd wager every religion has similar sentiments at some point in its history.
I post all of these, and all you can find is one excuse with fake words like "if they remove themselves."

Answer the question: how far are you ready to slither away to prevent the savages from cutting off the heads of your and yours?

Sooo.....the Bible doesn't exist?

The Bible isn't a Judeo-Christian. If I made a book by combining the New Testament with the Quran would that make Christo-Islam a thing that exists? Of course not. Ditto for Judeo-Islam or Judeo-Christo-Islamo-Mormonism.
And the founders of America didn't use it as a basis for their views?

No, their views were based on the Enlightenment.

The Bible isn't a Judeo-Christian. If I made a book by combining the New Testament with the Quran would that make Christo-Islam a thing that exists? Of course not. Ditto for Judeo-Islam or Judeo-Christo-Islamo-Mormonism.

No, their views were based on the Enlightenment.

Is there a Bible?

Was it not used by the Founders as their inspiration for the Constitution and as guidance for their lives?

So I can assume you have always been an imbecile, correct?

Here is the distinction between the two views of morality:

Leviticus, "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God." I, God, tell you to be decent to other people.
[Lest any imagine that all religions are the same, Leviticus 19:34
34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

Compared to this: “New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’ “The general principle… is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah,” New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: 'Muslims should hate non-Muslims' · Caldron Pool

I explain things to you…now see if you can understand this….for the same reason I believe the freezer deserves a light as well.

Obama's Disastrous Iran Deal

Hoover Institution

Jul 21, 2015 — Right off the bat, Iran's nuclear program has gone from illegal to legal. The new agreement lets Iran keep 6,000 centrifuges and it allows the ...

Scum like you will put the party's agenda before the lives of Americans, even the lives of their own children.
Where are the nukes then?

Obama's Disastrous Iran Deal

Hoover Institution

You offer one man's opinion on a deal that had, at that time, just been signed. He is certainly welcome to his opinion but it was not shared by the six world powers—the United States, China, Russia, Great Britain, France, and Germany—plus the European Union.

His examination of the deal started with the assumption that Iran will, at every opportunity, act in bad faith. The actual truth is that the deal was working and Iran was compliant.
Iran's progress toward a nuclear weapon has been halted for the term of the agreement and since January 2016, the IAEA has verified six times that Iran is abiding by the JCPOA's terms.

I post all of these, and all you can find is one excuse with fake words like "if they remove themselves."

Answer the question: how far are you ready to slither away to prevent the savages from cutting off the heads of your and yours?
Once you are shown to be a liar, don't expect to be trusted. But that is just me, Trump has lied thousands of times and his supporters still trust his word. Are Haitians really eating pets? Even Vance knows Trump lied. That is the company you keep.

You offer one man's opinion on a deal that had, at that time, just been signed. He is certainly welcome to his opinion but it was not shared by the six world powers—the United States, China, Russia, Great Britain, France, and Germany—plus the European Union.

His examination of the deal started with the assumption that Iran will, at every opportunity, act in bad faith. The actual truth is that the deal was working and Iran was compliant.
Iran's progress toward a nuclear weapon has been halted for the term of the agreement and since January 2016, the IAEA has verified six times that Iran is abiding by the JCPOA's terms.

The Iran Nuclear Agreement Myth vs. Fact​

Committee on Foreign Affairs (.gov)
https://foreignaffairs.house.gov › files › 04_HFAC -...

benefits—President Obama has assured that Iran will have an internationally recognized capability to quickly produce enough material for multiple nuclear ...

The Facts The President offers a false choice between this agreement or war. Even a supporter of the deal testifiedin front of the Committee that “I wouldn't say that if you are opposed to this deal that somehow leads towar. I think that's false.” As the President has said himself throughout these negotiations, “no deal is better than a bad deal.” Thisis a bad deal. Congress should reject it. But that doesn’t mean war. It means rolling-up our sleeves, turning-up the economic pressure on theregime and its supporters, and negotiating a better agreement that advances the national security interestsof the United States, our allies and partners. Those opposed to this agreement aren’t opposed to diplomacy – we are against bad diplomacy.

Lying Scum

Short and pity, and an accurate description chisled on your gravestone.

Once you are shown to be a liar, don't expect to be trusted. But that is just me, Trump has lied thousands of times and his supporters still trust his word. Are Haitians really eating pets? Even Vance knows Trump lied. That is the company you keep.

Why be redundant: I never trusted you, you lying scum.

Did you say Trump lied?

That would make him a Democrat..........

There are sooooo very many lies on which the Left's politics and promises are built.
One can take his pick....that there is systemic racism, the election was fair, illegals don't vote, gun control is aimed at criminals, CRT isn't taught in government school, welfare stops starvation, the Democrat's flipped and the Republicans became the party of racism, Nazis were rightwing, Liberals founded this nation, Hillary is the smartest woman in the country and Bill Clinton ever had a budget surplus, women have a right to kill their unborn, women get paid less for the same job.....and "1 in 5 women being sexually assaulted while in college."

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being taught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett, inflation due to Putin and the invasion…

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

Is there a Bible?
Yes. But Judaism and Christianity are completely different. Judaism is ethnocentric whereas Christianity is universalist. Judaism had a unitary god and no son. Christianity has a triune god with a son. Forgiveness from sins in Judaism is accomplished by sacrificing animals with particular rituals. Forgiveness from sins in Christianity comes from a one-time god-man sacrifice. Judaism has strict codes with regards to food, clothing, and behavior. Christianity tossed them out. Different values, different beliefs, different rituals, different god. There is no such thing as a Judeo-Christian.

Was it not used by the Founders as their inspiration for the Constitution and as guidance for their lives?
No. They based the Constitution on Enlightenment ideas. Most were indeed Christians, but many were Deists or Universalists. How many of them sacrificed animals for forgiveness of sins or other ritual purposes?

Here is the distinction between the two views of morality:
The existence of Islam has nothing to do with the existence, or rather the non-existence, of Judeo-Christianity.

Forum List

Back