Zone1 Remember When Western Civilization Was Based On Judeo-Christianity?

Since your link has no date I have to assume it was written shortly after the agreement was signed. Again this is an assessment based on assumptions and predictions, not on historical fact.

"Iran's progress toward a nuclear weapon has been halted for the term of the agreement and since January 2016, the IAEA has verified six times that Iran is abiding by the JCPOA's terms." That is a quote, not from a partisan source but by the Australians.

I have an even pithier one for you: 5th Column.

Are you ready to admit that you lied about which party insured that the 7th century savages would get nuclear weapons????

Or you have. Here is a bit of history. The radical Israeli right-wing joined forces with Netanyaho to govern Israel. One of their members, I forget his name, was tasked with running the security of the West Bank at a time when Palestinians and (illegal) Israeli settlers were at each other's throats. He issued an order that if any Palestinian called his security forces asking for help, they were to be ignored.

None of that is true. Isn't there a commandment about false testimony?

Are you ready to admit that you value the Democrat agenda of Iran having nuclear weapons than the safety of America, and even your own children?

Or you have. Here is a bit of history. The radical Israeli right-wing joined forces with Netanyaho to govern Israel. One of their members, I forget his name, was tasked with running the security of the West Bank at a time when Palestinians and (illegal) Israeli settlers were at each other's throats. He issued an order that if any Palestinian called his security forces asking for help, they were to be ignored.

None of that is true. Isn't there a commandment about false testimony?
It’s all true. Why do you think Iran has $600 billion dollars of oil money to wage these wars. And Russia too. Sick commie Democrats.
Stop babbling about something 40 years ago. You sound as bad as Ms. Word Salad Harris.

1727396101672.png

First you claimed that the Bible and Quran could be combined.
Obviously they can. Print the Bible in the first have of a book and then print the Quran in the second half of the book.

Then you denied that old and new testament were based on the Ten Commandments.
They aren't. The Old Testament contains the 10 Commandments but certainly isn't based on them. The New Testament doesn't even contain them.

Then ignored that the Founders used both Old and New as guidance.
You provided no evidence that they did.
I even produeced Jesus as my witness, and you still ranted "is not, is not."
Jesus never mentioned the Constitution.

I've seen posters like you before, like a dog with a bone no matter how you have been schooled.
You haven't presented any facts. Just baseless claims.

Time for you to take a walk.

You're desperate for that.

Obviously they can. Print the Bible in the first have of a book and then print the Quran in the second half of the book.

They aren't. The Old Testament contains the 10 Commandments but certainly isn't based on them. The New Testament doesn't even contain them.

You provided no evidence that they did.

Jesus never mentioned the Constitution.

You haven't presented any facts. Just baseless claims.

"You're desperate for that."

"You haven't presented any facts. Just baseless claims"

Let's check.

That the both new and old testaments are based on the ten commandmennts?

That Franklin offered an old testament symbol for the great seal?

That Jesus stated fealty to the old testament?

That the Constitution was based on the old testament?

All facts.

Here's one more: you are lying scum.

But you are right: I am desperate for you to get lost.

That’s not an answer. If you are going to put your foot in your mouth then you need a good reason. So, answer the question or shut up..
You are a nobody to say what is or is not. :) I don't know if I believe in the actual presence of an anti-Christ, but don't you think he matches one?

Forum List

Back