Reminder: It is already illegal for noncitizens to vote in federal elections. All of the GOP noise around this is aimed at distracting you!

You don't know? You seemed pretty certain about a specific number.
It must be a high number because the elected dems are jumping through hoops trying to buy their votes... I read a long time ago someplace that the number was 75% of California illegal aliens are voting... after the motor voter rule was enacted...

Alright, how about a link to "someplace"?
On this internet?... you must be kidding...
best I can do... if they admit this you know its worse...

Democrat election officials in blue states do not enforce those laws. They send voter registrations to addresses, not names of citizens, and they do not require proof of citizenship to register to vote.

Democrat federal officials do not enforce 18 US Code, Section 611.
Tell us exactly how a noncitizen can register to vote….that’s a false statement. Every registrant is required to provide proof requested.

It must be a high number because the elected dems are jumping through hoops trying to buy their votes... I read a long time ago someplace that the number was 75% of California illegal aliens are voting... after the motor voter rule was enacted...
You must have never registered to vote. You seem to have list the knowledge of how it’s done.

HTF can an illegal register to vote when the following are required in California and other states. If the info does not all agree, you can be prosecuted for voter fraud.
…..register online you will need

• Your California driver license or California identification card number,
  • The last four digits of your social security number and
  • Your date of birth.

On this internet?... you must be kidding...
best I can do... if they admit this you know its worse...
This is what you need..,htf can an illegal domit ?
register online you will need

• Your date of birth.

• Your date of birth.
1725129756125.png

I hope most voters understand this fact and will not be deceived. What do you think?

As a person who worked the Poll Stations for 20-Years (San Francisco & Marin Counties), I never witnessed or heard of a No-Citizen Voting. That is Republican Bullshit of the highest order. I do remember on Election Night 2008, a Woman came in with her husband to vote. He looked around and wondered where the Soldiers were. I asked him what he meant. His wife told me that he lived Chile as boy under Augusto Pinochet. Solders at polling stations were common and insure that Pinochet got passed what he wanted passed.

• Your date of birth.

And I urge every voter in every to update your registration. If you have changed your name or address, you MUST re-register. If you or your child will18-Years on or BEFORE the November Election, have them register. Also sign up for voter tracker, so you will know your ballot has been received and counted,

Forum List

Back