🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Democrat House Judiciary Member’s Husband Paid $700k by Corrupt Ukraine Oligarch

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
The more we dig into this impeachment hoax, the more it looks like Democrats are doing this to protect their own corrupt interests.

I recently came across a 2018 headline about Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell (D-FL) that creates financial ties between her camp and that of Igor Kolomisky, a corrupt Ukraine oligarch.

Mucarsel-Powell is a freshman congresswoman who unseated Rep. Carlos Curbelo.

Her seat is one of the formerly red seats in Congress Republicans want to get back very badly come 2020.

Rep. Mucarsel-Powell also happens to be the House Judiciary Committee, the same committee that penned the articles of impeachment against Trump.

BJ -
Yep I have said from the beginning that the real corruption, the real reason for Impeachment, the real reason for the attempted coups lies in the secrets hidden in Ukraine.

Seems to me that this is how it works. You get articles like this but nothing is actually ever done about them. I believe there was all sorts of corruption out of the Ukraine. I believe people should probably go to prison.

They won't. Words hurt campaigns but they send no one to prison. One side will refuse to go that far because then they know the other side will retaliate and uncover their corruption when they get a chance.

Seems to me that this is how it works. You get articles like this but nothing is actually ever done about them. I believe there was all sorts of corruption out of the Ukraine. I believe people should probably go to prison.

They won't. Words hurt campaigns but they send no one to prison. One side will refuse to go that far because then they know the other side will retaliate and uncover their corruption when they get a chance.

Some truth to that.

Having a regular citizen as our President has upset the entire apple cart.

(yet the 3rd party people who wanted the apple cart upset - won't embrace President Trump, crazy)

Some truth to that.

Having a regular citizen as our President has upset the entire apple cart.

(yet the 3rd party people who wanted the apple cart upset - won't embrace President Trump, crazy)

It's Trump that could institute many of these kinds of investigations. He is over the justice department. He won't. Why?

Forum List

Back