Report: Joe Biden plans to surrender protections for U.S. steel and aluminum

Traditionally, left leaning organizations like the EPI are closely allied with organized labor. I am not surprised that they vigorously support tariffs that favor their union supporters.

We built this nation on tariffs and protecting American jobs. It isn't some fucking game.

Companies like NUCOR are not unionized.

I am amazed that the capital investment and jobs created by the protection of the American steel and aluminum industry upsets Americans. I guess you side with Øbama when he said those jobs are never coming back. Learn to code, eh?
I thought you Republican's were opposed to "picking winners and losers".

Traditionally, left leaning organizations like the EPI are closely allied with organized labor. I am not surprised that they vigorously support tariffs that favor their union supporters.

We built this nation on tariffs and protecting American jobs. It isn't some fucking game.

Companies like NUCOR are not unionized.

I am amazed that the capital investment and jobs created by the protection of the American steel and aluminum industry upsets Americans. I guess you side with Øbama when he said those jobs are never coming back. Learn to code, eh?
I thought you Republican's were opposed to "picking winners and losers".
When Dems lose America wins. Demscum are stupid.

I don't care if we all have to vote twice...we must get Beijing Biden out of office....

There was a time when Conservatives despised Tariffs as unAmerican

You are very stupid.

From the OP:

A recent report by the left-leaning Economic Policy Institute shows the tariffs led to increased output, employment and capital investment by domestic manufacturers.
You Trumpbots are a damn hoot. You got no convictions. You stand for absolutely nothing. You will bitch and moan about the EPI, but when it serves your purpose, you will run right to them. The tariffs, last week you guys were bitching that Biden was keeping them in place seeing how inflation is increasing. Now he does what you wanted, takes them away, and you bitch about that. So sorry if I am giving your complaints zero consideration.

There was a time when Conservatives despised Tariffs as unAmerican
Real conservatives still do.
Conservatives used to support free trade as good for business
We have known the benefits of free trade since Xenephon, 2500 years ago. Trump's tariffs were the biggest tax increase on middle income Americans in a generation, and the Trumpbots are too stupid to realize it. Trump's tariffs picked winners, steel workers, and picked losers, farmers, and the Trumpbots are too stupid to realize it. The cost of Trump's tariffs easily eclipsed any savings for middle class Americans that his pitiful taxcut may have provided and the Trumpbots are too stupid to realize it. I am still trying to figure out why have to pay more for a damn washer and dryer so that some steelworker can keep his job. Nobody gave two shits about me when all the meatcutter jobs evaporated. They can adapt, like I did, instead of asking for a damn handout.

Forum List

Back