REPORT: The Liberal Late Night Shows That No One Watches Are on Their Way Out

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

The Liberal Late Night Shows That No One Watches Are on Their Way Out​

18 Aug 2024 ~~ By Mike LaChance

Over the last decade, late night shows (with the single exception of Greg Gutfeld) have become nothing more than infomercials for the Democrat party.
It has gotten to the point where almost the only guests on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert are Democrat politicians and hosts from CNN or MSNBC.
Millions of Americans have been turned off and have tuned out. As a result, many of these shows are going to be phased out eventually.
The New York Post reports:
~Snip~

Commentary:
Personally, I don't give a fig.. I stopped watching these shows when they became political...
Broadcasting Kimmel, Maher, Colbert, Corden's political fellatio on Obama since 2008, is the far more perverse America-obliterating equivalent of watching Deep Throat every night for 52 years.

Does Hollywood even produce stars anymore in which to interview? All of the damage was self-inflicted and it won't improve anytime soon. That statement could be applied to many other industries to be honest.

The Liberal Late Night Shows That No One Watches Are on Their Way Out​

18 Aug 2024 ~~ By Mike LaChance

Over the last decade, late night shows (with the single exception of Greg Gutfeld) have become nothing more than infomercials for the Democrat party.
It has gotten to the point where almost the only guests on the Late Show with Stephen Colbert are Democrat politicians and hosts from CNN or MSNBC.
Millions of Americans have been turned off and have tuned out. As a result, many of these shows are going to be phased out eventually.
The New York Post reports:
~Snip~

Commentary:
Personally, I don't give a fig.. I stopped watching these shows when they became political...
Broadcasting Kimmel, Maher, Colbert, Corden's political fellatio on Obama since 2008, is the far more perverse America-obliterating equivalent of watching Deep Throat every night for 52 years.

Yes they have, I've never watched them (as a center Liberal, or at least I think I am) and they're often pretty rubbish. Much like Newsroom (is that what it was called, some Netflix show about a liberal newsroom with some guy who was the main character who was sometimes right wing about things) was, it gets tiring.

I want truth, not Democratic lies, or Republican lies.

I don't get why liberals would want packaged nonsense, but I get the feeling that liberals and conservatives, for the most part, aren't much different. They create their fantasy world and they live in.

Some people don't, maybe some conservatives don't, I haven't found many, if any, but then I haven't found many liberals like that either.

Forum List

Back