Report: U.S. Navy to Sideline 17 Ships for Lack of Manpower

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Analysts have warned that the “woke military”:was a looming disaster. Under Biden-Harris - Austin yjey have managed to decimate the Navy and Marines.

Way to go Biden - Harris - Austin. Their woke military will decimate the Navy and Marines. Something of an invitation to China to increase their presence around Taiwan.

Navy to sideline 17 vessels due to manpower shortage, operating crews will be redistributed: report​

Retiring the vessels would free up around 700 sailors and marines for redistribution​

I am surprised that no nation has made a move on us directly now that we have no effective leadership.
Terrorists, especially ot the Islamic type, have a favorite target of NY City. After the 1993 WTC bombing, AQ returned on 9/11 to settle some unfinished business.

It’s not unreasonable to believe that Iran has plans and likely plans in progress.

I am surprised that no nation has made a move on us directly now that we have no effective leadership.
It"s only a matter of time. Just look at the threats we are getting from China, Russia, and North Korea (along with Iran potentially being within weeks of having nukes) due to the Vegetable-in-Chief's lack of leadership

No nation is motivated to pre-emptive aggression against America directly. All of the superpowers have agreed that wars will be by proxy only.

I knew before even opening this thread it would be Biden's fault.

Lo and behold, I'm right as rain.

Analysts have warned that the “woke military”:was a looming disaster. Under Biden-Harris - Austin yjey have managed to decimate the Navy and Marines.

Way to go Biden - Harris - Austin. Their woke military will decimate the Navy and Marines. Something of an invitation to China to increase their presence around Taiwan.

Navy to sideline 17 vessels due to manpower shortage, operating crews will be redistributed: report​

Retiring the vessels would free up around 700 sailors and marines for redistribution​

Well go sign up!

Forum List

Back