Republicans/Conservatives Absolutely Hate Our Military

Now they have no problem saying it out loud. AND ON MEMORIAL DAY!!!

The right-wing "conservatives" have for years disrespected and/or hated any service member or veteran who does not support right-wing ideology, and who is or was a member of a minority, despite all of this "thank you for your service" stuff.

Think of the way they have treated such people as Max Cleland, Tammy Duckworth, the Gold Star family of the late Captain Humayun Khan, and John Kerry, to name just a few. Female and LGBT service members are insulted about daily for merely choosing to serve their country.

Some months ago, I mentioned my cousin, a Marine Corps vet, who supported President Obama, Clinton's candidacy, and supports President Biden, on a USMB thread. Some right-wing type replied that my cousin has abandoned American values, and basically called him a traitor.

Notwithstanding the fact that my cousin volunteered to defend our nation and these values, apparently this guy thinks that he is not entitled to exercise his fundamental rights as an American because he is not a right-winger.

Our military is pretty gung ho about appeasing the mentally ill. Among other things. Like putting out ads about "cis gender" or whatever those retards say.
If you have the integrity to consider his context, he is correct.
Of course, lys and synth do not have any. A couple of our resident losers.

The right-wing "conservatives" have for years disrespected and/or hated any service member or veteran who does not support right-wing ideology, and who is or was a member of a minority, despite all of this "thank you for your service" stuff.

Think of the way they have treated such people as Max Cleland, Tammy Duckworth, the Gold Star family of the late Captain Humayun Khan, and John Kerry, to name just a few. Female and LGBT service members are insulted about daily for merely choosing to serve their country.

Some months ago, I mentioned my cousin, a Marine Corps vet, who supported President Obama, Clinton's candidacy, and supports President Biden, on a USMB thread. Some right-wing type replied that my cousin has abandoned American values, and basically called him a traitor.

Notwithstanding the fact that my cousin volunteered to defend our nation and these values, apparently this guy thinks that he is not entitled to exercise his fundamental rights as an American because he is not a right-winger.

He took an oath to support and defend the constitution. If he supports people that dont give a shit about the constitution, then he IS a traitor. By definition.
Nobody gives a fuck about your "feelz"

Donald Trump must truly be a wizard. He turned the entire left into God-fearing patriotic military-loving Americans.

Before Trump, the left was just a bunch of dirty, stinky, commie, secular, America-hating flag-burners who spit on soldiers.

e4aea4f2a56c3a262415da3a574e1a2351-18-donald-trump-wizard.rsquare.w700.jpg

Tucker's "problem" with the Military is the same as every other patriotic American: it is being molded by the initiatives of progressive lunatics (look at recent recruiting ads), and the public pronouncements of military spokespeople at all levels are disturbing in that they seem to have forgotten WHY THEY EXIST.

In the late Rush Limbaugh's words: Killing people and breaking stuff. That is what their primary mission is. And any new initiative (e.g., women in combat, trannies welcome) MUST be evaluated on the basis of whether it enhances our ability to kill people and break stuff.

And anybody who is confident that the Generals won't allow the Military to be compromised...hasn't spent any time with careerists. They would suck donkey-cock if it got them their next promotion a week sooner.

It doesn't look good.

Our military is pretty gung ho about appeasing the mentally ill. Among other things. Like putting out ads about "cis gender" or whatever those retards say.
Great job demonstrating the OP's point!

Well done!

Great job demonstrating the OP's point!

Well done!
What point? That tucker was correct?
LOL dummy

He took an oath to support and defend the constitution. If he supports people that dont give a shit about the constitution, then he IS a traitor. By definition.

How dare you assert that I lack integrity or that my cousin has betrayed his oath and is a traitor! We both do and always have supported and defended the Constitution of the United States.

If you think that my cousin's support and my support for candidates of one of the two major political parties makes us traitors, you are not a loyal American. It is our Constitutional right to make our own political choices. Being a loyal American does not equate to support for the republican party to any extent whatsoever.

You need to take some time reading and studying the Constition.

You are the one who lacks integrity. You probably cheered the traitorous attack on our government and Constitution on Jan. 6.

How dare you assert that I lack integrity or that my cousin has betrayed his oath and is a traitor! We both do and always have supported and defended the Constitution of the United States.

If you think that my cousin's support and my support for candidates of one of the two major political parties makes us traitors, you are not a loyal American. It is our Constitutional right to make our own political choices. Being a loyal American does not equate to support for the republican party to any extent whatsoever.

You are the one who lacks integrity. You probably cheered the traitorous attack on our government and Constitution on Jan. 6.

You both are. How can you"support the constitution" when you turn around and support people that shit all over it?
If you support the duopoly, you are a traitor. By definition.
The world isnt a binary. Sorry, its more complicated than that. :dunno:

Put the hookah down Sister ... You have had enough.

Now apply what you just said to Trump and January 6.

Trump broke his oath too. They all do. Thats why I dont like any of them.
But I still have to deal with them because of dumbfucks like you.
Thanks a lot, bitch.

You both are. How can you"support the constitution" when you turn around and support people that shit all over it?
If you support the duopoly, you are a traitor. By definition.
The world isnt a binary. Sorry, its more complicated than that. :dunno:

Still pushing that stupid "insurrection" narrative? Jan. 6 was nothing but a mostly peaceful protest. Unfortunately, one of the protestors was shot by capitol police.

No matter how anyone choses to define how they feel about January 6 ...
That's not going to change you from being anything other than a purely partisan nonsensical boob,
That may have been using Clorox for mouthwash a bit too long.

Forum List

Back