Republicans for Harris

The "Republicans for Harris" are the 911 crowd.

They care about one thing - never reopening the 911 investigation

Ho Kamala has sold out to the 911 billionaires and like homO before her, she will cover up 911.

If we all would have drank bleach, like our president suggested, the epedemic would have been over much sooner.
The crazy mainstream media acted like drinking bleach was harmful. They were lying to hurt Trump
I hate to break this to you, Elmer but that's just another misrepresentation of what Trump said. He never told anyone to drink bleach.

It always seems that both Republicans (mostly Rhinos) and Democrats love to use the line "Trump is a threat to Democracy". It has been an ever-so pattern that these folks don't care, but rather want to live in a Marxist society. These folks are known as the "silent majority".

Some have gone as far as saying that "Trump would be a 'tyrant'. But that is far from the truth.

So, overall, I don't find it surprising that some Republicans hate Trump. You can't please both parties - as much as you want to. Some will find any excuse to "hate Trump" for all the wrong reasons.

I hate to break this to you, Elmer but that's just another misrepresentation of what Trump said. He never told anyone to drink bleach.
Listened to it. He is definitely suggesting bleach will cure COVID. It is the lying mainstreet media who drove people away from a quick cure of COVID.

Listened to it. He is definitely suggesting bleach will cure COVID. It is the lying mainstreet media who drove people away from a quick cure of COVID.
No, he was told that bleach would kill the Covid virus on surfaces and he asked whether there was any way to use disinfectants or ultra violet light internally to counteract the virus. That ISN'T suggesting that people should drink bleach...which was a bald faced LIE when Joe Biden claimed that WAS what he said!

Forum List

Back