Republicans fully commits itself to Project 2026!

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
Just did a quick read of the 2024 Republican platform, a lot of generalities. I do support cutting spending but grew a bit leery reading through the document and seeing it so full of support, support, support which in many cases I read as spend, spend, spend.

2024 Republican Platform

I did like the part of cutting the Department of Education. It's a start:

CHAPTER SEVEN: CULTIVATE GREAT K-12 SCHOOLS LEADING TO GREAT JOBS AND GREAT LIVES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE

9. Return Education to the States

The United States spends more money per pupil on Education than any other Country in the World, and yet we are at the bottom of every educational list in terms of results. We are going to close the Department of Education in Washington, D.C. and send it back to the States, where it belongs, and let the States run our educational system as it should be run. Our Great Teachers, who are so important to the future wellbeing of our Country, will be cherished and protected by the Republican Party so that they can do the job of educating our students that they so dearly want to do. It is our goal to bring Education in the United States to the highest level, one that it has never attained before!

Now this is something I've been looking forward to for a number of years now, we've got ourselves a Project 2026!!!

CHAPTER EIGHT: BRING COMMON SENSE TO GOVERNMENT AND RENEW THE PILLARS OF AMERICAN CIVILIZATION
9. Honor American History

Republicans celebrate our Great American Heroes and are proud that the Story of America makes everyone free. We will organize a National Celebration to mark the 250th Anniversary of the Founding of the United States of America.

Forum List

Back