Republicans launch election investigations in multiple states as Arizona audit forges ahead

An audit blitz is coming. It is supported by the citizens of these states and the representatives are going to get it done, as it should be.

What has the AZ audit turned up so far?
No information will be released until the audit is over. They have found differences in the ballot counts.

They also found out that the audits done by Maricopa county in Feb. had Dominion working with the auditors. If that is what they expect the citizens to trust they are shit out of luck.

An audit blitz is coming. It is supported by the citizens of these states and the representatives are going to get it done, as it should be.

No information will be released until the audit is over. They have found differences in the ballot counts.

They also found out that the audits done by Maricopa county in Feb. had Dominion working with the auditors. If that is what they expect the citizens to trust they are shit out of luck.
Hahaha! That made me laugh. No information will be released yet you have information that they found differences in ballot counts... that’s great! I’ll wait to hear from you on specifics about that. How long do you think it’s going to take?

Observers of the audit in Winham, New Hampshire have identified numerous actions by the audit team that are very suspect. One such observation is that the auditors backdated machines under review and then performed other suspicious actions.

No fraud? Why back date? More proof they are hiding whatever they can hide.

Hahaha! That made me laugh. No information will be released yet you have information that they found differences in ballot counts... that’s great! I’ll wait to hear from you on specifics about that. How long do you think it’s going to take?
Read it for yourself a link has been posted that proves what I said. Either keep up with the facts or go away.

So Republicans will waste more time and money on baseless claims. Just to keep the lie alive. I sincerely hope the party meets its demise over the next two election cycles.
Oh, by the way, New Hampshire is an example of what a REAL audit looks like. Not the NINJAS!! sham in AZ. I expect multiple lawsuits against both the company and the politicians involved.
I expect the shams in WI and GA will end the same way. With a whole lot of nothing.

Observers of the audit in Winham, New Hampshire have identified numerous actions by the audit team that are very suspect. One such observation is that the auditors backdated machines under review and then performed other suspicious actions.

Nice try. But the NH auditors are professionals. Not ones with political agendas.
None of those will end well for Republicans.

Who is paying for this audit in Arizona?

Read it for yourself a link has been posted that proves what I said. Either keep up with the facts or go away.
I’ve looked at a lot of links and articles and not seen one thing that proves the contradiction you just laid out.

Nice try. But the NH auditors are professionals. Not ones with political agendas.
None of those will end well for Republicans.
No political agenda?

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: The Windham, New Hampshire 2020 Election Audit Was Over Before It Started – Two of Three Auditors Have Conflicts with Pelosi and Schumer​

Last edited:

The taxpayers of AZ. Do you know anything about the way government works?

I’ve looked at a lot of links and articles and not seen one thing that proves the contradiction you just laid out.
Keep looking. When you are informed come back.

I’m sure the good people of AZ are stoked to see their tax dollars being flush down the toilet by a group of political hacks trying to raise money and make excuses for an egotistical loser.

Wrong answer. The Arizona senate authorized $150,000. That is it. The estimated cost is around six million dollars. So do some research and tell me who is funding 97.5% of the audit. Better you learn these things for yourself.

I’m sure the good people of AZ are stoked to see their tax dollars being flush down the toilet by a group of political hacks trying to raise money and make excuses for an egotistical loser.
How sure are you? From what I have read they are all for the audit. The only people I see complaining are the Maricopa board (RINOs) and the Democratic SOS.

An audit blitz is coming.
So Republicans will waste more time and money on baseless claims.

Apparently so because your side cannot produce a thing to show they really are baseless, otherwise you could have stopped all of this!!!

Look dumbass, you can't proof a negative. The burden of proof is on those that are claiming fraud. They have been trying desperately and failed each and every time.

Wrong answer. The Arizona senate authorized $150,000. That is it. The estimated cost is around six million dollars. So do some research and tell me who is funding 97.5% of the audit. Better you learn these things for yourself.
Guess what? I do not care who pays for it as long as it gets done. What is more important money or election integrity?

An audit blitz is coming.
So Republicans will waste more time and money on baseless claims.

Apparently so because your side cannot produce a thing to show they really are baseless, otherwise you could have stopped all of this!!!

Look dumbass, you can't proof a negative. The burden of proof is on those that are claiming fraud. They have been trying desperately and failed each and every time.
They will keep trying and the fraud will be proven. Your whining will not change a thing.

But why you are here why are people so desperate to stop the audits? If there was no fraud what is their problem. That has never been answered.

Forum List

Back