🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Opened A "Black Community Center" In Milwaukee. It Didn't Go Well

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
“WISGOP,” the sign says. “Republican Party of Wisconsin Community Center.”

“That’s strange, ain’t it?” said Isaac Dickey of Milwaukee, who was walking in the area. “That (stuff) makes no sense. This is a Black neighborhood.”

But despite the Republican National Convention taking place literally down the street, and Trump regularly boasting that African Americans are supporting him in greater and greater numbers, the Republican Community Center wasn’t open Sunday.

Or Monday.

“CLOSED, Please Call Again” read a sign hung from the front door.

Asked what the GOP Community Center does, Sharon Bowens, sitting on the community center’s window sill, didn’t know.

“You know what, I was wondering about that myself,” she told Raw Story. “I didn’t think nothing of it in the beginning. It used to be a Subway here. It’s a good sitting spot, I’ll tell you that. I never seen nobody in there. Never.”

Did the owner of the building give permission for the signs to be out up?

There's a question for the journalists.

“That’s strange, ain’t it?” said Isaac Dickey of Milwaukee, who was walking in the area. “That (stuff) makes no sense. This is a Black neighborhood.”

But despite the Republican National Convention taking place literally down the street, and Trump regularly boasting that African Americans are supporting him in greater and greater numbers, the Republican Community Center wasn’t open Sunday.

Or Monday.

Asked what the GOP Community Center does, Sharon Bowens, sitting on the community center’s window sill, didn’t know.

“You know what, I was wondering about that myself,” she told Raw Story. “I didn’t think nothing of it in the beginning. It used to be a Subway here. It’s a good sitting spot, I’ll tell you that. I never seen nobody in there. Never.”

"Mark Alesia is an investigative reporter at Raw Story, covering political accountability, federal elections and the politics of education and religion."

I imagine Maddow, or anyone else at MSNBC, would have written a similar article.

Fodder for the sheep.

Not interested.

Or Monday.

Oh boy, y’all getting desperate. LOL

Or Monday.

So.... Democrats aren't the only one handing out cheese and canned chicken. So what?

Republicans Opened A "Black Community Center" In Milwaukee.​

Dummass, you don't even read your own articles. It isn't a "black" community center, it is just a community center--- read the sign on the building--- which just happens to be in a mostly black neighborhood.

the sign says. “Republican Party of Wisconsin Community Center.”​

“That’s strange, ain’t it?” This is a Black neighborhood.”
Racist idiot is so polarized, he thinks it strange that republicans even offer a community center in a black neighborhood, as if by birthright, all blacks are just automatically democrat. :laughing0301:

Trump regularly boasting that African Americans are supporting him in greater and greater numbers​

They are. Maybe not tons of them, but definitely a lot more than I've seen any GOP member supported in a very LONG time!

Hobbs and a reporter looked through a window to see what’s inside. On a back wall, large drawings of Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King, Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump are displayed on a wall. She laughed contemptuously.
Blacks laughing contemptuously at pictures of Lincoln and King? There is your problem with black brainwashed democrats.

Milwaukee is one of the most segregated cities in the country, according to a Brown University survey.​

And run by democrats! So what do blacks do like the idiots they are? KEEP VOTING FOR MORE OF THE SAME 'OL SAME, while thumbing their nose at the GOP who tries to open a community center.

Milwaukee voted almost 79 percent for Joe Biden over Trump in 2020,​

Which means that the other 21% voted for Trump. Big jump up from the usual 5% the GOP used to get because more and more are figuring out that the Dembots have done nothing but USE them. Don't worry--- the Democrats are replacing you with illegal aliens now to make up for the switch.

Clayton Patton described the neighborhood as he waited for the bus. “It’s a Democratic area,” he said.
And there is your answer. Probably a lack of funding and coordination by the GOP which is in flux right now transitioning from the old, failed Ronna McDaniel GOP, combined with the democrat government in the city probably doing everything they can to tie up the GOP in zoning laws, regulations, licenses, etc., to keep the place from opening.

Democrats have a good herd of black sheeple and they don't want no one messing with them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back