Republicans 'Play on People's Fears,' Obama Told a Party That Says Democracy Will Die If Trump Wins

It really gets old being lectured to by the angry, magic Kenyan who whines about "democracy will die" while he was a part of the soft coup that pushed Biden out of the election.

Republicans have already ruined our political discourse. Started with busting Clinton for getting a blowjob

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

And you guys gaslit us when we even questioned if Bush lied us into Iraq. 12 years later you vote for a guy who says it.

Then your supreme court will make Trump a king? Sorry. Too dangerous to give him that power. But don't worry. Kamala will wield that power properly.

Republicans have already ruined our political discourse. Started with busting Clinton for getting a blowjob

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

And you guys gaslit us when we even questioned if Bush lied us into Iraq. 12 years later you vote for a guy who says it.

Then your supreme court will make Trump a king? Sorry. Too dangerous to give him that power. But don't worry. Kamala will wield that power properly.
Lots of goofy conspiracy theories.

It really gets old being lectured to by the angry, magic Kenyan who whines about "democracy will die" while he was a part of the soft coup that pushed Biden out of the election.

Boy, you guys really miss running against Biden, don't you! You made a race against a man's age and mental state, and now you are stuck with the aged, crook, megalomaniac. I tried to tell you to support Nikki, but you would not listen. Now too late. Looks like you will be saying hello to President Kamala Harris, very soon.

Say.., Putin has offered Russia as a safe haven for disaffected, western, right-wingers, unhappy as authoritarianism loses out to wester democratic principles. Will you be jumping on that train?

Doesn't add much credit to their cause when their primary tool is playing on people's anger.

Boy, you guys really miss running against Biden, don't you! You made a race against a man's age and mental state, and now you are stuck with the aged, crook, megalomaniac. I tried to tell you to support Nikki, but you would not listen. Now too late. Looks like you will be saying hello to President Kamala Harris, very soon.

Say.., Putin has offered Russia as a safe haven for disaffected, western, right-wingers, unhappy as authoritarianism loses out to wester democratic principles. Will you be jumping on that train?
You made a successful effort to push an ineffective and mentally compromised man off the boat.

Putin needs more people like you. I will assist with a few dollars for your travel plans to mother Russia. When are you leaving?

The over 900 page right wing manifesto, Trump's Mein Kampf, is not a conspiracy.
You're as gullible as they are. When Dims tell you they are going to jump off a bridge because the Trump Train is coming ,I'll expect you to jump with the rest of the lemmings.

You're as gullible as they are. When Dims tell you they are going to jump off a bridge because the Trump Train is coming ,I'll expect you to jump with the rest of the lemmings.
Wrong metaphor, valley girl! Let me fix it for you...

It's more like...

...as the Trump Train is barreling down on top of us, you are telling us to stay on the tracks, because the "Train" doesn't exist!

Wrong metaphor, valley girl! Let me fix it for you...

It's more like...

...as the Trump Train is barreling down on top of us, you are telling us to stay on the tracks, because the "Train" doesn't exist!
As pointless as your usual, silly rants.

So you're saying he gave them good advice.

Okay. Thanks.

Forum List

Back