Republicans repetedly keep blacks from voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never denied documented fact.

It is the right here who has refused to admitt the republicans have done thoingds for decades to make black people hate them.

They fucking work to keep them from voting IMMIE, you refuse to even admitt the evidence is fully documented and so solid you could bui;ld a house on it.

Then you all pretend some guys acting as security at a polling place are a much bigger problem.

Im getting really sick of the EVIL you people defend for you fucking dirty assed party.

Excuse me? Who's defending evil... YOU ARE. I'm not defending any party. I am only pointing out that you are perpetrating lies.

No admission of guilt... No finding of guilt... yet you claim this proves they are guilty.

You are perpetrating lies and I believe that you know it, which makes you guilty of lying.

Immie

Are you REALLY going to pretend I didnt just explain it to you Immie?

Are you really going to claim an admitted mistake is paramount to a lie?

Caging (voter suppression) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1980s
In 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominately African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court. Its officials entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."

NONE of the facts in thois casse were under dispute, the voting rights act was violated by them. Those are teh facts.

You wnat to pretend the law doesnt matter because the R party never had to admitt guilt?

Um, isn't that the same "Consent Decree" that Yurt and I debunked? See? You continue to spread those lies.

Immie

It was court documented fact.

I accept real evidence.

You on the other hand LIE and pretend no appology was made by me so you can INSULT me.

You are why I hate the right, you lie and refuse evidence and then think its really cute and dosent matter.

YOU are what is wrong with this country and you have no morals.

Um, you admitted to the mistake you made about the consent decree and you call me a liar?

Immie

Yeah Immie...it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!! Hmm...kinda makes you feel like Bush a little don't it? LOL

Excuse me? Who's defending evil... YOU ARE. I'm not defending any party. I am only pointing out that you are perpetrating lies.

No admission of guilt... No finding of guilt... yet you claim this proves they are guilty.

You are perpetrating lies and I believe that you know it, which makes you guilty of lying.

Immie

Are you REALLY going to pretend I didnt just explain it to you Immie? You explained it to me, while I was typing other responses to other posts. It is too bad I can't read your mind while I am posting.

Are you really going to claim an admitted mistake is paramount to a lie? You admitted the mistake and then you went right back to posting the same old shit. Yes, that is paraount to a lie.

Let's see... when did you admit that to Yurt?

Then how long ago was it that you posted that link from the DNC?

If you admitted you were wrong, why are you still claiming you were right without evidence? Never mind, I know the answer to that. You are a partisan hack that doesn't really care about the truth.

Immie

Immie are you really going to claim that because the definition of the term I read and provided said nothing about not admitting guilt and in fact implied it was a type of avoidance of monitary outlay was what I based the statement on it means the Republican party did not break teh law?

I accept real evidence.

You on the other hand LIE and pretend no appology was made by me so you can INSULT me.

You are why I hate the right, you lie and refuse evidence and then think its really cute and dosent matter.

Um, you admitted to the mistake you made about the consent decree and you call me a liar?

Immie

That post was to Yurt

It is the right here who has refused to admitt the republicans have done thoingds for decades to make black people hate them.

They fucking work to keep them from voting IMMIE, you refuse to even admitt the evidence is fully documented and so solid you could bui;ld a house on it.

Then you all pretend some guys acting as security at a polling place are a much bigger problem.

Im getting really sick of the EVIL you people defend for you fucking dirty assed party.

Shut up with calling that black panther asshole a security guard and maybe you'll start to have more credibility. Security :lol:

Are you REALLY going to pretend I didnt just explain it to you Immie? You explained it to me, while I was typing other responses to other posts. It is too bad I can't read your mind while I am posting.

Are you really going to claim an admitted mistake is paramount to a lie? You admitted the mistake and then you went right back to posting the same old shit. Yes, that is paraount to a lie.

If you admitted you were wrong, why are you still claiming you were right without evidence? Never mind, I know the answer to that. You are a partisan hack that doesn't really care about the truth.

Immie

Immie are you really going to claim that because the definition of the term I read and provided said nothing about not admitting guilt and in fact implied it was a type of avoidance of monitary outlay was what I based the statement on it means the Republican party did not break teh law?

No, I am going to rely on the court ordered Consent Decree that says NO FINDINGS OF GUILT and NO ADMISSION OF GUILT.

When I see some court documents that find the Republican Party guilty of a crime, I will be more than happy to condemn them. When I see some court documents that find the Democratic Party guilty of a crime, I will be more than happy to condemn them.

I am not going to condemn the Republican Party simply because your party decided to file a lawsuit that they could not support.

Immie

Yeah Immie...it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!! Hmm...kinda makes you feel like Bush a little don't it? LOL

Go fuck yourself Im talking to someone who at one time I thought was a friend.

you have never been decent to anyone who doesnt think exactly like you

Immie

No, I am going to rely on the court ordered Consent Decree that says NO FINDINGS OF GUILT and NO ADMISSION OF GUILT.

When I see some court documents that find the Republican Party guilty of a crime, I will be more than happy to condemn them. When I see some court documents that find the Democratic Party guilty of a crime, I will be more than happy to condemn them.

I am not going to condemn the Republican Party simply because your party decided to file a lawsuit that they could not support.

Immie

So the fact that they broke the law and the evidence in the case is clear cut means nothing to you huh?

BTY ACORN has never admitted guilt either and never been convicted either.

You still pretend they did something

Absolutely. It is my fault for pointing out that in her books, truth doesn't matter.

Immie

How long have you known me?

Now you are going to peg me a liar for admitting a mistake right away?

I am pegging you for a liar for admitting your mistake and then later coming back and trying to promote the same lies again.

You should have admitted your mistake and then come back with more evidence. I suspect that there is some evidence out there that the Republican Party is dishonest and has cheated before. I would not doubt that one bit, but for you to continue to use that consent decree as proof is a frigging lie.

Immie

Yeap you did

Hmm, think using big bold letters makes you appear smarter? Two of us can play that game.

What are you talking about?

Where did I claim you had to read every post?

Obviously I didn't see your post to Yurt. It should have been obvious that I was kidding you about having given him credit for my hard work.

Immie

Gee thanks for calling me stupid after already insulting me, that is so nice.

:lol:

Immie

So the fact that they broke the law and the evidence in the case is clear cut means nothing to you huh?

What evidence?

Accusations are not evidence. We've been over that one hundred times.

Immie

Shut up with calling that black panther asshole a security guard and maybe you'll start to have more credibility. Security :lol:

Being a black panbther is not against the law BTY.

PROVE he intimidated anyone

Immie

What evidence?

Immie

Immie , the flieers they sent out were in the evidence and they were found to have been created by the RNC. they never said they did not do the project, they just entered a consent decree instead of going to trial.

It means they knew they would not win the case.

You know it , I know it and the court knows it.

They have been unable to get the consent decree removed because they keep breaking the laws

I accept real evidence.

Immie

That post was to Yurt

And? Does that mean you only admit to a mistake in Yurt's eyes, but you are going to continue to try and convince everyone else that it is the truth?

Did the Consent Decree find guilt? Did the RNC admit to guilt?

Does the Consent Decree prove guilt?

Simple yes or no questions.

Immie

What evidence?

Immie

Immie , the flieers they sent out were in the evidence and they were found to have been created by the RNC. they never said they did not do the project, they just entered a consent decree instead of going to trial.

It means they knew they would not win the case.

You know it , I know it and the court knows it.

They have been unable to get the consent decree removed because they keep breaking the laws

Funny, The DNC let them off that easy? Do you really believe the bullshit you spew?

Immie

Immie ,, plkease just answer me ONE time.

Do you insist that because they did not have to admitt guilt because they entered a consent decree that they did nothing wrong?

Being a black panbther is not against the law BTY.

PROVE he intimidated anyone

Being a black panther? No. Swinging a nightstick? Yes. Are you really such a partisan piece of shit that you can't admit that? In that case, enjoy your ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back