Republicans repetedly keep blacks from voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
the GOP is not innocent in this
they have done things that were wrong
but dipshit here(truthnevermatters) will never admit that the DNC has done OTHER similar things to inflate their votes
both parties are guilty, only SHE wants to only place blame on the GOP

Yeah. True. And I fell right into it and acted as partisan as she is. And I am not even a republican. I am a conservsaitve that has no dam party.

Here is the deal you brick brains, I gave cold hard court documented facts that show to any rational and unbiased person that the republican party has worked over the last few decades to keep Americans from voting to win elections.

You claim the democrats have also done many horrible things in this area.

Now it is your turn to find the Democratic party doing what you claim.

No not two black guys standing in front of a polling place but DNC systematic harm to the integrity of an election.

I know you wont because the evidence does not exsist, the court even said so.

You have not proved the the RNC did any such thing.

You have proven that people inside the RNC have been accused of having done things.

Like I said, throw enough shit and eventually some of it is likely to stick. But that is a dishonest tactic... I am sure it is above the Saintly Party to do so.

Immie

Jeeze.

Are you guys and gals still debating with TM???

Why fucking bother??

Save your breath and your fingers for something more important than her delusions of TRUTH. LOL

jeeze.

Are you guys and gals still debating with tm???

Why fucking bother??

Save your breath and your fingers for something more important than her delusions of truth. Lol

+1

There is no cying in politics so straighten your lacy little panties.

What I opt to wear behind closed doors is my business.

And besides. They make me feel pretty.

Good for you now can you provoide the same level of evidence I have here that the republicans have worked for decades to keep people from voting.

You know things like RNC documents provided by the RNC themselves that talks about keeping black people from voting to win elections?

Please provide the link or an actual African American who has been forcefully prevented from voting by a member of the GOP. Until you produce this person or persons,i will have to respectfully call BULL CHIT on your post. Now about those Black Panther "Community Organizers" and voter intimidation?

You clearly implied that the dems did the same things too.

No, I clearly implied that the dems do things as well, not the same things.

Immie

What were the exact words of your question Immie?

I'd have to go back to find it, however, I have reiterated several times what my point was. You keep lying to prove your point.

Once again. My point was that the Democratic Party is no better than the Republican Party. Both parties attempt to manipulate votes and doing so is scummy.

I did not claim that the DNC sent out letters to predominantly republican neighborhoods and attempted to have voters who's letters had been returned removed from the voter registration lists.

I did not claim they did the exact same thing but that they did the same thing as in manipulation. You can continue to lie and play your semantic games, but they won't hold water.

Immie

"Are you saying that the DNC doesn't stoop to such tactics?"

This is your exact words Immie.

You seemed to imply that I should think the DNC uses such tactics.

Such tactics is not the same tactics, moron.

Edit: thank you for proving my point. I really did not want to search through all of this.

Immie

Last edited:
At least I have evidence to provide that backs my accessment, unlike you

You are only willing to accept certain "evidence".

You are not willing to accept videos of armed thugs standing outside of polling booths.

You are not willing to accept allegations of the dead voting.

You are not willing to accept allegations that employees at ACORN tried to manipulate the voter registrations.

You only want to accept allegations that help the Saintly Party.

Immie

What did the court determine about that case?

Which case are you talking about?

By the way, did you notice the wording? Allegation! Not proof... allegation.

Immie

Immie such tactics does imply that they do the same type of thing.

Then why did you imply the DNC was as guilty of these tactics as the RNC?

Are you asking me that question or some one else?

As guilty implies degree. I believe that the DNC and the RNC are just as guilty as the other in their attempts to manipulate voters.

Unlike you, I don't give one party a pass simply because I like to read their talking points.

Immie

You are only willing to accept certain "evidence".

You are not willing to accept videos of armed thugs standing outside of polling booths.

You are not willing to accept allegations of the dead voting.

You are not willing to accept allegations that employees at ACORN tried to manipulate the voter registrations.

You only want to accept allegations that help the Saintly Party.

Immie

Immie

When a court accepts the RNCs documents from their own people talkiing about keeping black people from voting and that it will help them win an election I would say that is pretty good proof that the Rs broke the law.

You on the other hand want me to accept allegations without the same level of verification.

You know that is not fair.

As guilty implies degree. I believe that the DNC and the RNC are just as guilty as the other in their attempts to manipulate voters.

Unlike you, I don't give one party a pass simply because I like to read their talking points.

Immie

The differance is you believe without proof.

I used cold hard court documented evidence.

No, it does not imply the same thing, moron.

It implies that the DNC uses similiar tactics to accomplish the same goals. Not the same tactics, similar tactics such as placing thugs with billy clubs in front of a polling place. Such as flooding the registrar of voters with fraudulent voter registration cards to bog down the system such as having the dead vote. Such as having morons file frivolous lawsuits against the RNC in order to manipulate the courts.

Immie

Immie

When a court accepts the RNCs documents from their own people talkiing about keeping black people from voting and that it will help them win an election I would say that is pretty good proof that the Rs broke the law.

You on the other hand want me to accept allegations without the same level of verification.

You know that is not fair.

Um, moron, did you see where I condemned that memo and the person that wrote it?

Just more frigging lies coming off the tips of your ass scratching fingers.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

The differance is you believe without proof.

I used cold hard court documented evidence.

You are to stupid to know what you believe in.

Immie

Same type does not = exact thing.

No infraction would be exactly the same.

He implied that democratic party leaders did on an equal level the same types of things.

I will believe any of you if you can provide the same level of proof I did.

I seriously doubt the democratic party did equal to what the republican party did. I am sure it is much worse...much worse..yup.

You are so redundant, you can't be taken serious. You are so hungry for attention, you spew anything. I feel sorry for you..serious...it's pitiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back