Republicans repetedly keep blacks from voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immie , you do realise that the document I was talking about came to the court from the republican party itself right?

You see it was from a document demand by the court during the case before it was turned into a consent decree.

It is cold hard court documented evidence that the republican party wished to steal an election by keeping Americans from being able to vote.

Now can you give me anything even coming close to this level of evidence that the democratic party did anything near as bad?

Same type does not = exact thing.

No infraction would be exactly the same.

He implied that democratic party leaders did on an equal level the same types of things.

I will believe any of you if you can provide the same level of proof I did.

I seriously doubt the democratic party did equal to what the republican party did. I am sure it is much worse...much worse..yup.

You are so redundant, you can't be taken serious. You are so hungry for attention, you spew anything. I feel sorry for you..serious...it's pitiful.

What makes you so sure it is much much worse?

Please give me the facts that make you come to this conclusion?

No infraction would be exactly the same.

He implied that democratic party leaders did on an equal level the same types of things.

I will believe any of you if you can provide the same level of proof I did.

I seriously doubt the democratic party did equal to what the republican party did. I am sure it is much worse...much worse..yup.

You are so redundant, you can't be taken serious. You are so hungry for attention, you spew anything. I feel sorry for you..serious...it's pitiful.

Naw. I don't like facts. I like to make stuff up. ;)

So you dint use facts to come to your conlusion/

Come on , produce the facts you used to deside the dems are as involved in cheating in elections as the Rs.

Naw. I don't like facts. I like to make stuff up. ;)

You too?

I dont even own a blue car!

Just like I said , no proof of any of your claims even in the face of cold hard court documented facts to back what I have claimed.

Just like I said , no proof of any of your claims even in the face of cold hard court documented facts to back what I have claimed.

That's right sweetie. Now I have to admit I did search, and did find lots...didn't use google, as it can tend to be biased. But, in the end I am too lazy to bother with posting the facts I found. :razz:

Congratulations Truthmatters. You have successfully proven your point. The GOP are a bunch of lying decieiving politicians that dont give a crap about the electorate and due to lack of evidnece, the democratic party are honest, caring people with only the peoples best interest in mind.

No wonder they control both houses and the WH.

awwww how cute.

Im sure the RNC will be along shortly with all that great evidence you are too tired to provide.

Congratulations Truthmatters. You have successfully proven your point. The GOP are a bunch of lying decieiving politicians that dont give a crap about the electorate and due to lack of evidnece, the democratic party are honest, caring people with only the peoples best interest in mind.

I think we should all be democrats now!!

awwww how cute.

Im sure the RNC will be along shortly with all that great evidence you are too tired to provide.

oh noooooo you told a story! (see didn't call you a liar). I didn't say I was too tired, I said I was too lazy.

HMMMM I dont think I agree with you on your accessment.

I think it pretty much proves the Rs cant win without cheating.

They got caught trying all this shit the last few years instead of getting away with it so they lost the elections.

No Felons lists like in 2000.

No voters purges like in 2004

Since the democrats got serious about filing these lawsuits to stop them they have been winning elections.

Ollie find an unbiased article on the subject.

You dont get to use propaganda sites.

You constantly source the Daily KOS and Media Matters and have the audacity to make a statement like that? ......:lol::lol::lol:

Please log off of life .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back