Republicans try to act like they AREN'T the party of War Mongers.

ISIS was the regional conflict between the Sunnis and Shiites caused by GW's invasion, occupation and withdrawal from Iraq.

Right. The fighting between the sunnis and the shiites, that dates from 632 a.d.is the fault of republicans, founded, 1854.

1616846375487.png

ISIS was the regional conflict between the Sunnis and Shiites caused by GW's invasion, occupation and withdrawal from Iraq.

Right. The fighting between the sunnis and the shiites, that dates from 632 a.d.is the fault of republicans, founded, 1854.

View attachment 472975

Iraq, especially in Baghdad, had integrated, and both group lived in relative peace. When the Civil War started all that changed.

BTW my position is both parties are full of War Hawks and both like to pretend they are not.

Indeed,When Obama got in at first I was relieved,I knew with McCain nothing would change,he would be a carbon copy of Bush.when Obama got in I thought well he said he would reverse bush’s policys and get us out of war.nobody could be as bad as Bush,he can’t be any worse,nobody can be more corrupt than Bush,Wow was I ever dead wrong,I never figured he would be even worse than Bush and order three times as many drone attacks on civilians worse than even Bush did. Two birds of a feather.

bush/obama/clintoon not a hair's worth of difference between them.

In typical GOP fashion, Trumpers are trying to spin reality on wars and war mongering.

GWB lied to the world and exaggerated the threat of Iraq and convinced idiot republicans we needed to go to war in Iraq, when we clearly didn't. On top of that Bush and the idiot republicans totally fucked up and mismanaged the war and it turned into a mega disaster. The vast majority of the problems in the Mid east today, are the result of Bush and the GOP failure there.

Fox News also pumped and promoted the war, aling with the GOP. Hannity and O'Rielly pumped the war on a daily basis. Most idiot Trumpers forget what they were saying back in 2002/2003/2004...

If you opposed war in Iraq you "hated America" and were labeled "unpatriotic" Even though we were the smart ones, the correct ones (per usual).

The main reason the Mid East is an epic cluster fuck shit show, is because of GWB and the GOP. They got us into Iraq, and they fucked it up, and fucked it up big time. If you opposed War in Iraq, you were labeled "unpatriotic" by Fox News and Republicans. Idiot republicans seem to forget this fact and somehow try to act like they oppose these stupid wars, when they are the ones that started them...
The GOP is the party of war mongering, not the Dems why are republicans suddenly trying to claim the opposite??

That was Trump who stopped the wars. Establishment Republicans are all for them. Everyone knows that putz. Thanks anyway.

Forum List

Back