Resistance in the White House: Holding the Line Against Trump's Base Instincts

The crime is treason.

This individual is deliberately trying to undermine the legitimately elected US Prez because he/she doesn't support.

In reality, of course, what scares this person is the TRUTH that may come out on

1. 911
2. Global Warming
3. whether Joan Rivers was murdered for telling the truth about QUEER O and his man/wife

Maybe that’s the definition in a dictatorship. Treason is when you commit crimes against the country. These people are patriots doing what’s best for the country despite what idiot Trump says.

The people Putin scares are the ones Putin tells the truth about.....

All the 911 Traitors hate Putin because Putin was the world's first truther, naming the US, Israel, and Saudi as the culprits on 9/13, something the Israeli owned US media censored here.

Whoever this traitor in the WH is, it is someone who was knee deep in DEFENSE STOCKS on 9/10...

Holding the Orange Menace at bay is the work of patriots. Thank heaven there are people who put the nation before loyalty to the Trumpian Creep.
Patriots? You don’t even know what that is Marxist.
LOL, You and your ilk are the ones that bend over for Putin, Commie. No wonder you don't give a damn about the nation.
These idiots are even dumber than the nitwit they worship.

Many have died in the service of this country. Went to foreign lands to fight wars. Police, firefighters and others, risk their lives everyday. Even our founders signed the Declaration of Independence. They didn't send an anonymous letter.

Despite incredible claims of erratic behavior, poor judgement, and even treason, these anonymous sources do not feel it is necessary to come out of the shadows and lend credibility to their accusations. Until someone has the nerve to do it, these claims will not be taken seriously by many people. Similar to the Mueller investigation. Show us the proof.
You are wrong. I want this patriot to stay in office. According to the writer, Trump is so unhinged he ordered an assassination with thinking. Yeah, those who died would hail this patriot.

These people are patriots doing what’s best for the country

"the country" being ISRAEL.

Sorry, this is the US, not Israel. If you are a patriot of Israel, you need to get THE FUCK out of the US and move to Israel.

Many have died in the service of this country. Went to foreign lands to fight wars. Police, firefighters and others, risk their lives everyday. Even our founders signed the Declaration of Independence. They didn't send an anonymous letter.

Despite incredible claims of erratic behavior, poor judgement, and even treason, these anonymous sources do not feel it is necessary to come out of the shadows and lend credibility to their accusations. Until someone has the nerve to do it, these claims will not be taken seriously by many people. Similar to the Mueller investigation. Show us the proof.
You are wrong. I want this patriot to stay in office. According to the writer, Trump is so unhinged he ordered an assassination with thinking. Yeah, those who died would hail this patriot.

You have no idea who said it, or what credibility that person had. I have a source that says this is all false. Do you believe me too?

The crime is treason.

This individual is deliberately trying to undermine the legitimately elected US Prez because he/she doesn't support.

In reality, of course, what scares this person is the TRUTH that may come out on

1. 911
2. Global Warming
3. whether Joan Rivers was murdered for telling the truth about QUEER O and his man/wife

4. Sandy Hook

Eh, nutter?

I agree that they're gutless...but then they're hand picked by Trump so you can't expect a lot.

THEY claim that they can't put names to it and remain in place to keep the Toddler in Chief from blowing up the nation

Not sure if I buy that but these things did occur.

The Trump inner circle will bring him down for the sake of the country.
Based on the Woodruff book and the Op-Ed in the NY Times today, it appears Trump's inner circle will ultimately bring him down.
They see the threat he is to our country and the world, first hand.

haha

no they won't

the only person who will bring orange jesus down is orange jesus

of course, to his worshippers, orange jesus is god, and anything that threatens him is an attack on America

Does anyone find it strange Woodward's book and suddenly the anonymous source comes out within days of each other?

What a coinky dink ;)

You have no idea who said it, or what credibility that person had. I have a source that says this is all false. Do you believe me too?
The Times said they know. Their word is good enough for me. Besides everything he/she wrote rings true. There is only so much rose colored glasses can do to protect you from the truth about Trump.

Last edited:

I agree that they're gutless...but then they're hand picked by Trump so you can't expect a lot.

THEY claim that they can't put names to it and remain in place to keep the Toddler in Chief from blowing up the nation

Not sure if I buy that but these things did occur.

So, we have a group of people that calls themselves the resistance. They openly say they are working against DJT inside the WH. What would stop them from presenting an entirely false or exaggerated story in order to hurt Trump? Who knows what their true motivations are?

Logic will tell you that Woodward's book is based in innuendo, roomers and outright lies since he has never visited the White House during the Trump administration. Trump was right, Woodward is a pitiful tool of the democrat party.

Forum List

Back