Resistance in the White House: Holding the Line Against Trump's Base Instincts

Did you see Trump come out with a cry whine about this editorial? How many times did he say it’s not fair?

Then he got the police standing behind him to applaud his rant against the media.

And he went into this whole rant about how many electoral college votes I got.
it was just bizarre

Many have died in the service of this country. Went to foreign lands to fight wars. Police, firefighters and others, risk their lives everyday. Even our founders signed the Declaration of Independence. They didn't send an anonymous letter.

Despite incredible claims of erratic behavior, poor judgement, and even treason, these anonymous sources do not feel it is necessary to come out of the shadows and lend credibility to their accusations. Until someone has the nerve to do it, these claims will not be taken seriously by many people. Similar to the Mueller investigation. Show us the proof.
I agree that they're gutless...but then they're hand picked by Trump so you can't expect a lot.

THEY claim that they can't put names to it and remain in place to keep the Toddler in Chief from blowing up the nation

Not sure if I buy that but these things did occur.

So, we have a group of people that calls themselves the resistance. They openly say they are working against DJT inside the WH. What would stop them from presenting an entirely false or exaggerated story in order to hurt Trump? Who knows what their true motivations are?
From the reports I'm hearing they are protecting him from HIMSELF...and protecting us as well.

Reflexively talking seriously about assassinating other world leaders?

Hell they removed Presidential orders to prevent him from signing them AND HE DIDN"T EVEN KNOW IT.

He had no idea what he was signing!!

Many have died in the service of this country. Went to foreign lands to fight wars. Police, firefighters and others, risk their lives everyday. Even our founders signed the Declaration of Independence. They didn't send an anonymous letter.

Despite incredible claims of erratic behavior, poor judgement, and even treason, these anonymous sources do not feel it is necessary to come out of the shadows and lend credibility to their accusations. Until someone has the nerve to do it, these claims will not be taken seriously by many people. Similar to the Mueller investigation. Show us the proof.
You are wrong. I want this patriot to stay in office. According to the writer, Trump is so unhinged he ordered an assassination with thinking. Yeah, those who died would hail this patriot.

You have no idea who said it, or what credibility that person had. I have a source that says this is all false. Do you believe me too?
The Times said they know. There word is good enough for me. Besides everything he/she wrote rings true. There is only so much rose colored glasses can do to protect you from the truth about Trump.

Rings true? A lot of people believe the stories about Bill Clinton "ring true" as well. Stories are not proof though.

I agree that they're gutless...but then they're hand picked by Trump so you can't expect a lot.

THEY claim that they can't put names to it and remain in place to keep the Toddler in Chief from blowing up the nation

So, we have a group of people that calls themselves the resistance. They openly say they are working against DJT inside the WH. What would stop them from presenting an entirely false or exaggerated story in order to hurt Trump? Who knows what their true motivations are?
From the reports I'm hearing they are protecting him from HIMSELF...and protecting us as well.

Hell they removed Presidential orders to prevent him from signing them AND HE DIDN"T EVEN KNOW IT.

Allegedly. There is no proof of any of these things actually happening. No source willing to come on record.

The Trump inner circle will bring him down for the sake of the country.
Based on the Woodruff book and the Op-Ed in the NY Times today, it appears Trump's inner circle will ultimately bring him down.
They see the threat he is to our country and the world, first hand.
You have to wonder how many catastrophes the people in this administration have already prevented the nitwit from causing that we'll never know about.

The Op Ed is utter trash. But it does prove once and for all that a Deep State-MSM-Dying Establishment conspiracy is at work violate the results of the 2016 election.

They are cowards. They are desperate. They are losing.

Based on the Woodruff book and the Op-Ed in the NY Times today, it appears Trump's inner circle will ultimately bring him down.
They should have let Trump do as he wanted. A lesson is best learned the hard way, and the inbreds and racists that helped Russia install Trump need to suffer if they’re going to learn.

You are wrong. I want this patriot to stay in office. According to the writer, Trump is so unhinged he ordered an assassination with thinking. Yeah, those who died would hail this patriot.

You have no idea who said it, or what credibility that person had. I have a source that says this is all false. Do you believe me too?
The Times said they know. There word is good enough for me. Besides everything he/she wrote rings true. There is only so much rose colored glasses can do to protect you from the truth about Trump.

Rings true? A lot of people believe the stories about Bill Clinton "ring true" as well. Stories are not proof though.

It's just a bigger and more involved "Fake But Accurate" bunch of propaganda in the same vein as Dan Rather's maneuver against Dubya.

They are protecting Trump from himself. Sure, that explains publishing an Op-Ed like this one. That should assist them in their efforts to control him

Allegedly. There is no proof of any of these things actually happening. No source willing to come on record.
There is Woodward's reputation. Which is spotless

Any minute now...…….

They are protecting Trump from himself. Sure, that explains publishing an Op-Ed like this one. That should assist them in their efforts to control him

That OP-ED is in response to the Woodward book...

They should have let Trump do as he wanted. A lesson is best learned the hard way, and the inbreds and racists that helped Russia install Trump need to suffer if they’re going to learn.
They are too stupid to learn. He is their messiah and they are sticking with him no matter what.

Last edited:
He is likely being played just like his partner was a couple weeks back. Proof Trump knew about meeting with Russians. We have seen this movie before.

That is such b'loney. What Woodward did 45+ years ago doesn't mean he hasn't turned into a creepy liar today.

That is such b'loney. What Woodward did 45+ years ago doesn't mean he hasn't turned into a creepy liar today.

In all likelihood, he is being played for a fool. They are using his reputation because the press itself has trashed its reputation the last few years. I feel bad for the guy. They will toss him aside soon enough as well. A lot has changed in journalism since the 1970s'.

Forum List

Back