Resistance in the White House: Holding the Line Against Trump's Base Instincts

You all do realize this is a recycled story from 2017, right? Lol

So, we have a group of people that calls themselves the resistance. They openly say they are working against DJT inside the WH. What would stop them from presenting an entirely false or exaggerated story in order to hurt Trump? Who knows what their true motivations are?
From the reports I'm hearing they are protecting him from HIMSELF...and protecting us as well.

Reflexively talking seriously about assassinating other world leaders?

Hell they removed Presidential orders to prevent him from signing them AND HE DIDN"T EVEN KNOW IT.

He had no idea what he was signing!!

Allegedly. There is no proof of any of these things actually happening. No source willing to come on record.
There is Woodward's reputation. Which is spotless

That is such b'loney. What Woodward did 45+ years ago doesn't mean he hasn't turned into a creepy liar today.

In all likelihood, he is being played for a fool. They are using his reputation because the press itself has trashed its reputation the last few years. I feel bad for the guy. They will toss him aside soon enough as well. A lot has changed in journalism since the 1970s'.

Indeed. He's like some has-been rock star who is desperate to get his top billing over the Puppet Show.

puppet_show_and_spinal_tap.jpg

Does anyone find it strange Woodward's book and suddenly the anonymous source comes out within days of each other?

What a coinky dink ;)
Not strange at all; the N.Y. Times piece is just reinforcement. Or, you might call it piling on. At any rate the more the better. Keeps Dumpf looking over his shoulder. The more time he spends hunting witches and goblins, the less time he has to screw up the country.

The Trump inner circle will bring him down for the sake of the country.
Based on the Woodruff book and the Op-Ed in the NY Times today, it appears Trump's inner circle will ultimately bring him down.
They see the threat he is to our country and the world, first hand.
That or a taco bowl

The whole point of electing Trump was to throw a grenade into Hillary's momentum and the social engineering horses**t that would have come with it. The Donald may in fact be some of the things the NYT's "anonymous" source claims - so what. Sometimes it take being petty and impetuous to get things done - even the author admitted to actual policy and strategy that has been effective. We endured eight years of Obama - payback time.

Seems to me this op-ed is backfiring and causing never-TRUMPer's in the media to defend TRUMP.

In an New York Times Op-Ed a high-level insider in the Trump White House explains the danger Trump poses to our republic and the attempts of a few patriots to keep Trump's baser instincts in check:

From the Op-Ed:

To be clear, ours is not the popular “resistance” of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous.

But we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic.

That is why many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office......

To be clear, ours is not the popular “resistance” of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous.

But we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic.

That is why many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office.

From the White House to executive branch departments and agencies, senior officials will privately admit their daily disbelief at the commander in chief’s comments and actions. Most are working to insulate their operations from his whims.......

There is a quiet resistance within the administration of people choosing to put country first. But the real difference will be made by everyday citizens rising above politics, reaching across the aisle and resolving to shed the labels in favor of a single one: Americans.

Opinion | I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

Thank heaven there are still patriots who put country before loyalty to the Orange menace.

God Speed to them.

Ahh look at all the Democrats and leftists hoping that Brutus will stab Caesar in the back. Literally.

Does anyone find it strange Woodward's book and suddenly the anonymous source comes out within days of each other?

What a coinky dink ;)
But you mr good Christian will always beleive a pussy grabber.

I'm supposed to take someone serious when they call a lass, Mr?

I never quoted Trump or anything he said, I stated my own observation. See unlike you I'm not a demoquack sheeple that needs talking points handed to me by a corrupt MSM

You're a stupid person, Issa and should never be taken serious

What a coinky dink ;)
But you mr good Christian will always beleive a pussy grabber.

I'm supposed to take someone serious when they call a lass, Mr?

I never quoted Trump or anything he said, I stated my own observation. See unlike you I'm not a demoquack sheeple that needs talking points handed to me by a corrupt MSM

You're a stupid person, Issa and should never be taken serious
Thousands of people came out against the orange....but you are too invested in ducking his balls. And I swear if jesus came out denouncing him you'll buck the orange bully.

In an New York Times Op-Ed a high-level insider in the Trump White House explains the danger Trump poses to our republic and the attempts of a few patriots to keep Trump's baser instincts in check:

From the Op-Ed:

That is why many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office......

That is why many Trump appointees have vowed to do what we can to preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting Mr. Trump’s more misguided impulses until he is out of office.

From the White House to executive branch departments and agencies, senior officials will privately admit their daily disbelief at the commander in chief’s comments and actions. Most are working to insulate their operations from his whims.......

There is a quiet resistance within the administration of people choosing to put country first. But the real difference will be made by everyday citizens rising above politics, reaching across the aisle and resolving to shed the labels in favor of a single one: Americans.

Opinion | I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

Thank heaven there are still patriots who put country before loyalty to the Orange menace.

God Speed to them.

Ahh look at all the Democrats and leftists hoping that Brutus will stab Caesar in the back. Literally.
Trump is no Julius Caesar. More like a demented Sid Caesar.

In all likelihood, he is being played for a fool. They are using his reputation because the press itself has trashed its reputation the last few years. I feel bad for the guy. They will toss him aside soon enough as well. A lot has changed in journalism since the 1970s'.

The fact that Trumpers eithr don't know or pretend not to know about Woodward's work over the last 40 years is not at all surprising

Logic will tell you that Woodward's book is based in innuendo, roomers and outright lies since he has never visited the White House during the Trump administration. Trump was right, Woodward is a pitiful tool of the democrat party.
What did you think of Woodward's book on Obama?
You are correct it was based roomers; people that have been in the room while he has his fits and wonky thinking.

I know you would not be so stupid to misspell rumor.

Forum List

Back