Rest in Peace.

you shot him do something about guns.jpg

Very sad. 572,000 people in 1999-2016.

Funny, your linked site only lists 81,000 people, not 572,000, but Hey! only 28,000 more to go and you'll reach the number of babies murdered EVERY YEAR by PLANNED PARENTHOOD, not every 17 years.

This is the site I use..........

The FATAL FLAW to your site is that it lists no stat for number of crimes stopped or prevented by guns! Such stats are collected. The media is notoriously deficient in reporting situations where a crime likely was about to happen but the perp was scared away / defeated because the victim had a gun.

BUT WORTH NOTING is the maps of gun crimes. There is a red cluster of dots over every democrat-run major city.

The FATAL FLAW to your site is that it lists no stat for number of crimes stopped or prevented by guns! Such stats are collected. The media is notoriously deficient in reporting situations where a crime likely was about to happen but the perp was scared away / defeated because the victim had a gun.

BUT WORTH NOTING is the maps of gun crimes. There is a red cluster of dots over every democrat-run major city.

These may not answer your question, but they give more info:

What's even sadder, is that you seem to have a problem with the 2nd Amendment.

That's VERY sad.:mad:

Fortunately for me, I have no political influence.

But tens of thousands of lives are lost to guns each year in USA alone.

More were lost because of Fauci last year .....so please ....have some perspective. JEZZZZZ
Every life has paramount value. Tens of thousands of lives lost is a grand tragedy.

More were lost because of Fauci last year .....so please ....have some perspective. JEZZZZZ
Every life has paramount value. Tens of thousands of lives lost is a grand tragedy.

No, they don't. The life of an innocent child is worth far more than that of a murderer.

The murderers life has NO value at all.

Stop it with your hate towards the 2nd, OK?

Thanks.

Very sad. 572,000 people in 1999-2016.

That comes to about 32,000 per year over an 18 year period.

The only way that works is that you have included suicides in the totals. Now, the only thing we really know about a gun suicide is that the person really, truly wanted to die. So, unless you have evidence that some who really wants to die, would not die if a gun were unavailable, your numbers are off.

Gun related murders have been in the neighborhood of 10k to 11k for years. The rest from your number are from suicides.

Forum List

Back