Rest in Peace.

You've sided with the criminals over normal people.

No. People with Depression and/or Mental Disability who commit suicide need more help and protection then normal people.

I am all for more and better mental health care.

But, as I have said before, if someone truly wants to die they will be able to do so. I pointed out that the Japanese have a much higher rate of suicide, and all without access to guns. Your response was not admitting that suicides are possible without guns, but comments about the Japanese not believing in sin.

1) I am all for more and better mental health care.

2) But, as I have said before, if someone truly wants to die they will be able to do so. I pointed out that the Japanese have a much higher rate of suicide, and all without access to guns. Your response was not admitting that suicides are possible without guns, but comments about the Japanese not believing in sin.

1) I support universal medical care 100%.

2) Suicides without guns are possible but less likely.

1) I am all for more and better mental health care.

2) But, as I have said before, if someone truly wants to die they will be able to do so. I pointed out that the Japanese have a much higher rate of suicide, and all without access to guns. Your response was not admitting that suicides are possible without guns, but comments about the Japanese not believing in sin.

1) I support universal medical care 100%.

2) Suicides without guns are possible but less likely.

What evidence do you have of #2? Since there is a fine example of a high number of suicides in a nation with some of the strictest gun laws in the world.

Very sad. 572,000 people in 1999-2016.

70% of those people killed themselves and suicide isn't a crime it's a choice.
It is a crime, like murder.

Have you ever had anyone in your family or someone close to you commit suicide? You can disagree with their actions but it is not a crime.

You've sided with the criminals over normal people.

No. People with Depression and/or Mental Disability who commit suicide need more help and protection then normal people.
People have the right to choose to take their own lives
I am Jewish. Most Americans are Christians. Jews, Christians, and Muslims views suicide as a great sin.

You still have the choice to end your own life. Suicide isn't a crime.

If gun violence and murder rates are adjusted for gang related incidents, the rates in the U.S. are below Europe's.

We don't have a gun problem. We have a gang culture problem in which feral young men are completely dysfunctional and violent. This is the direct result of government programs which destroyed the formation and success of Nuclear Families.

Forum List

Back