Restaurant owner sentenced tp 90 days in jail for being open during lockdown

So is getting arrested for pot but we live in a nation of laws.
There is no law for mandating the lockdowns. The libatard governors are way over reaching. When most "lockdowns" are challenged in court they are tossed out.

Small fine would have been enough. I agree government is going too far with alot.
Or just operate as many other states have been operating since the pandemic started "OPEN".

Our state has remained open, and we've all (most of us), have had the thing, but it hasn't stopped us or our economy. Worked here, so not sure why so many other's are having it so hard ?

They are releasing violent criminals without bail on the left coast but the arrogant democrat party jihadists lock up a restaurant owner for being open for business. WTF is happening to this Country?
People like what we deal with right here on the left, ummmm is a very good indicator of what is happening to this country now. Their up is our down, and our down is their up. 2+2 no longer equals 4 and all kinds of non-sense that we are seeing daily with their way of thinking now. You would think that after all the failure's, that they would come around, but nope they just double down with their foolish pride leading the way.

Small fine would have been enough. I agree government is going too far with alot.
I agree, but with the Go Fund Me option being around still, a prison sentence doesn't surprise me. The big question is, how long should the person be there?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back