Results of this statement:"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,.."

You don’t speak for millions of people you don’t know. You can speak for yourself and your ignorant analysis claiming that the president was calling for people to surge the border when he was speaking to providing resources to handle a situation at the border. That ignorance and dishonesty is on you.
OK...You are right! I don't speak for millions. Because MILLIONS of people like you STILL BELIEVE THE BIASED MSM that "Trump said drink bleach"! That is a perfect example of how millions like you interpreted with the biased MSM a statement NEVER made by Trump! Why then do you have a problem with the words being understood by millions of illegal immigrants that Biden told them to "surge to the border"?
What is the difference between the reception of the two statements?
One is a FACT... Trump never said "drink bleach" but a reporter in the press conference first SAID AND I quote:
"But I — just, can I ask about — the President mentioned the idea of cleaners, like bleach and isopropyl alcohol you mentioned."
And this was the start of the myth that YOU and probably millions who don't believe Biden said "surge to the border"!
FACTS which you and your MILLIONS IGNORE!
Millions of illegals seem to believe evidenced by their continued breaking of American migration laws that Biden
encouraged them to.....!
Screen Shot 2024-09-28 at 11.51.46 AM.png

You can say that again
The "comprehension" is trying to understand how can people like you be so DUMB that you totally believe "Trump said drink bleach"... which I've proven through Trump's EXACT words, he never said..
BUT you won't believe the EXACT words Biden said...
Surgetotheborder.png

OK...You are right! I don't speak for millions. Because MILLIONS of people like you STILL BELIEVE THE BIASED MSM that "Trump said drink bleach"!
You can’t really diss on dishonest narratives as you’re here doing the exact same thing.

Trump did not say to drink bleach and Biden did not tell people to illegally surge to border

The "comprehension" is trying to understand how can people like you be so DUMB that you totally believe "Trump said drink bleach"... which I've proven through Trump's EXACT words, he never said..
BUT you won't believe the EXACT words Biden said...
View attachment 1019040
I never claimed Trump said to drink bleach. If this is your justification for lying about Biden’s statement then that’s a sorry excuse.

Biden did not tell foreigners to surge the border. He said we need to surge the border. With resources to help handle the crisis there. You’re just lying about what he said. Bringing up Trump and bleach doesn’t make that ok. It makes you one in the same

LOL, no. That clip is of Joe Biden promising to send more American personnel the border.
Your party are the criminals. you have successfully turned immigration into condemnation of "hate" if not done to your ways. So, they vote. And that is not for just the votes. Your party is in the pockets of corporate interest even while it spews it is for the little people. And they are not.

no kidding.
RIGHT!! I don't comprehend as to how DUMB people like you are who CAN"T even recognize the Truth!

Biden told the illegals "surge to the border" and you don't believe that had any affect.
YET you've been shown several times by me the FACTS
Trump never said "drink bleach"!
NOT ONCE. I don't comprehend then why you believe THAT when there is proof that he never said it, and proof that Biden told illegal and legal immigrants to in fact...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Surgetotheborder.png

I never claimed Trump said to drink bleach. If this is your justification for lying about Biden’s statement then that’s a sorry excuse.

Biden did not tell foreigners to surge the border. He said we need to surge the border. With resources to help handle the crisis there. You’re just lying about what he said. Bringing up Trump and bleach doesn’t make that ok. It makes you one in the same
NO that is justification for feeling sorry for people like you who BELIEVE the BIASED MSM that spent over $400 million in advertising against Trump from 07/2020 to 10/2020 or 30 hours of network news every night!
Part of which is their telling you "Trump said drink bleach". But never playing the following videos of Biden telling illegals to surge to the border or he guarantees to destroy the fossil fuel industry... raising gas prices by the way!

BUT when did you ever see the following videos of BIDEN telling illegals to "surge to the border" or that he
"guarantee to destroy the gas and oil industries"??? NEVER!

Watch the FACTS!!!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019

FACTS: Folks... check out the sources and links as Biden frequently LIES about "I don't make this up!
Google search for "Biden said "I don't make this up"! About 97,000 results

FACT: It is true...

Now another FACT that Politifact.org describes!
Biden LIED about Trump telling Americans to inject bleach!
  • Biden said Trump "told Americans all they had to do was inject bleach in themselves. Just take a shot of UV light."

Now go to the below and you'll see and hear BIDEN LYING about Trump telling Americans to inject BLEACH!
A F....king LIE bald face lie from Baldy himself!

Screen Shot 2024-09-28 at 3.56.45 PM.png

Last edited:

Dude. Who is feeding you this line of shit?

What I would do as president is several more things, because things have changed. I would, in fact, make sure that there is -- we immediately surge to the border all those people who are seeking asylum, they deserve to be heard. That's who we are. We're a nation who says, if you want to flee, and you're freeing oppression, you should come.

He was talking about asylum seekers surging the border - nothing about US resources. There was no crisis when Biden said this, border encounters were at their lowest in years - 40,000. It ballooned to as much as 250,000 a month when Biden threw the doors open.

What I would do as president is several more things, because things have changed. I would, in fact, make sure that there is -- we immediately surge to the border all those people who are seeking asylum, they deserve to be heard. That's who we are. We're a nation who says, if you want to flee, and you're freeing oppression, you should come.

He was talking about asylum seekers surging the border - nothing about US resources. There was no crisis when Biden said this, border encounters were at their lowest in years - 40,000. It ballooned to as much as 250,000 a month when Biden threw the doors open.
All of that is his words no question as I know that but people especially people with English as 2nd language only remember what they want too and “surge to the border” is what they remember. I am 100% confident the majority of illegals only heard “surge to the border”. Just as you remember what Trump NEVER said “drink bleach”!!! And you only remember that.

NO that is justification for feeling sorry for people like you who BELIEVE the BIASED MSM that spent over $400 million in advertising against Trump from 07/2020 to 10/2020 or 30 hours of network news every night!
Part of which is their telling you "Trump said drink bleach". But never playing the following videos of Biden telling illegals to surge to the border or he guarantees to destroy the fossil fuel industry... raising gas prices by the way!

BUT when did you ever see the following videos of BIDEN telling illegals to "surge to the border" or that he
"guarantee to destroy the gas and oil industries"??? NEVER!

Watch the FACTS!!!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019

FACTS: Folks... check out the sources and links as Biden frequently LIES about "I don't make this up!
Google search for "Biden said "I don't make this up"! About 97,000 results

FACT: It is true...

Now another FACT that Politifact.org describes!
Biden LIED about Trump telling Americans to inject bleach!
  • Biden said Trump "told Americans all they had to do was inject bleach in themselves. Just take a shot of UV light."

Now go to the below and you'll see and hear BIDEN LYING about Trump telling Americans to inject BLEACH!
A F....king LIE bald face lie from Baldy himself!

View attachment 1019125

I never said Trump told people to drink bleach so what’s with this rant about me believing the MSM. Total nonsense. You’re fighting against the strawman

We surge the border… WE. Asylum seekers aren’t WE they are they. WE surge the border to help the crisis. The crisis are thousand of people coming to the border. Amoungst which are asylum seekers who need help. So WE surge the border with resources to help the situation.

Jesus. Are you all illiterate and stupid?

We surge the border… WE. Asylum seekers aren’t WE they are they. WE surge the border to help the crisis. The crisis are thousand of people coming to the border. Amoungst which are asylum seekers who need help. So WE surge the border with resources to help the situation.

You are truly if it’s to how people that break the I.e. hear what they 1) understand 2) want to hear and Biden Telling. “ foreigners to surge the border“ was what they heard! Tell me have you ever read/heard any MSM share that statement? NO! But they repeatedly reported “Trump said drink bleach”! Now which statement was true? That’s the point you don’t comprehend! The biased MSM not reporting “ surge to the border and regardless of what interpretation the illegals (which interestingly was to not discourage as Trump’s wall, but to say it meant having more help!) it was hardly reported. Biden encouraging words “Surge to the border” are encouraging words even if mistakenly as Biden is wont to do!!

You are truly if it’s to how people that break the I.e. hear what they 1) understand 2) want to hear and Biden Telling. “ foreigners to surge the border“ was what they heard! Tell me have you ever read/heard any MSM share that statement? NO! But they repeatedly reported “Trump said drink bleach”! Now which statement was true? That’s the point you don’t comprehend! The biased MSM not reporting “ surge to the border and regardless of what interpretation the illegals (which interestingly was to not discourage as Trump’s wall, but to say it meant having more help!) it was hardly reported. Biden encouraging words “Surge to the border” are encouraging words even if mistakenly as Biden is wont to do!!
Foreigners are not “we”. Are you slow or something? The only people saying and repeating the message of foreigners surging the border is the MAGA crowd

"At a Democratic debate in September 2019, Biden said as president he would do “several more things.”

“I would in fact make sure that there is – we immediately surge to the border all those people are seeking asylum. They deserve to be heard. That’s who we are,” Biden said."

“We’re a nation that says, ‘If you wanna flee and you’re fleeing oppression, you should come,’” he added.

See at 1:30 mark

The dumbshit rang the dinner bell and they came. He owns this mess.

Are a you an ignorant asshole? CHeck that, you show it with every post.

Have a blessed life

Forum List

Back