Review bombing - a modern scourge

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Ive not seen any of these shows so they might be rubbish. But Ive seen badly reveuwed films that I enjoyed. And even more highly rated films that I thought were crap.

But I cant get my head around people who deliberately give bad reveiws. What sort of satisfaction do they get out of it ?

They cheat all of us in the end.

Ive not seen any of these shows so they might be rubbish. But Ive seen badly reveuwed films that I enjoyed. And even more highly rated films that I thought were crap.

But I cant get my head around people who deliberately give bad reveiws. What sort of satisfaction do they get out of it ?

They cheat all of us in the end.
It's because many remakes often introduce unrealistic re-casting, characters, wokeness and focus on special effects instead of telling the storyline.

REALITY -
Yet ANOTHER retread movie comes out. The former hero has been replaced by a 98lb. super woman, all the male characters are idiots who can't do anything without the help of the superior women.. and token LGBQT characters thrown in that has nothing to do with the story.

Someone says - "This movie sucks"

Liberals - REVIEW BOMBING!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALITY -
Yet ANOTHER retread movie comes out. The former hero has been replaced by a 98lb. super woman, all the male characters are idiots who can't do anything without the help of the superior women.. and token LGBQT characters thrown in that has nothing to do with the story.

Someone says - "This movie sucks"

Liberals - REVIEW BOMBING!!!!!!!!!!!!
They stole your manhood. We get that. :D

Forum List

Back