CDZ RFK, Jr. Tells Co-Chair of New COVID Advisory Board: VAERS Is Broken, You Can Fix It

phoenyx

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
Canada
Found this article on Children's Health Defense written late last year. I think it's timely given a certain discussion I'm having with colfax.

12/18/20

With Pfizer’s vaccine already approved for emergency use, and Moderna’s authorization imminent, we urgently need a comprehensive, high-integrity system to monitor adverse outcomes to these vaccines, RFK, Jr. wrote in a letter to Dr. David Kessler, newly named co-chair of Biden’s COVID-19 Advisory Committee.

By Children's Health Defense Team

[snip]

1. Regulatory officials cannot count on post-marketing surveillance to reveal COVID-19 vaccine injuries because VAERS is broken.

Since vaccine companies are immune from liability for injuries caused by their products, and therefore have no incentive to make them safe, our public health regulators have an amplified responsibility to monitor adverse events. There is widespread agreement, even among physicians, that vaccine adverse events—especially those that are relatively rare—can be difficult to detect pre-licensure. COVID vaccine advocates argue that post-licensing surveillance will remedy the deficiencies in the pre-licensing clinical trial data collection system. As you know, this is not true. The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a voluntary reporting system co-administered by FDA and CDC since 1990, is a well-documented public failure.

You have said yourself that the vaccine injury reports received by FDA “represent only a fraction of the serious adverse events” that occur. For twenty years, thoughtful public health advocates—including the United States Congress—have reiterated your concerns. A 2010 federal study commissioned by HHS and performed by Harvard consultants on behalf of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) found that “fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events” are ever reported to VAERS.

Full article here:

So who's to say what's right when a vaccine protects millions but kills hundreds.

You are assuming that it protects millions. I have seen no strong evidence of this. I have also heard some who believe that the Covid vaccines will ultimately -kill- millions. I'm not sure that will happen either, but I think it bears mentioning that there are beliefs that are very far from yours on the effects of these vaccines.

So who's to say what's right when a vaccine protects millions but kills hundreds.

You are assuming that it protects millions. I have seen no strong evidence of this. I have also heard some who believe that the Covid vaccines will ultimately -kill- millions. I'm not sure that will happen either, but I think it bears mentioning that there are beliefs that are very far from yours on the effects of these vaccines.
That's pretty much why I didn't get one yet even though I would have qualified to go first.

That's pretty much why I didn't get one yet even though I would have qualified to go first.

Glad to hear it :).

Vaccines are clearly poison.

1618039266847.png

Glad to hear it :).
Indeed,you would have signed your death warrant eventually.

Forum List

Back