Richest 1% own more than the rest of us: Oxfam

And what do you suggest? All this inequality is slowing our economy.

Make it so that the rich will be inclined to put the money to work, stop providing career opportunities in poverty.

They do put it to work. For themselves.
And what do you suggest? All this inequality is slowing our economy.

Make it so that the rich will be inclined to put the money to work, stop providing career opportunities in poverty.

Sure they do. My point is to make it so they will put it to use for themselves and we also benefit.

How does that work?

Well if I knew that I'd be doing it instead of what I'm doing now.

So you don't even know if that is even possible but gov't regulations and Obama prevent it?
:cuckoo:

Many businesses pay zero taxes. Remember the bush tax cuts?

Garbage.

FACT: the U.S. Has the highest corporate taxes in the world.

FACT: US corporations pay an effective tax rate that is on par with other nations.

U.S. effective corporate tax rates are not a burden
The top statutory tax rate of 35% in the U.S. is somewhat higher than that of 30 other OECD countries, but the average effective tax rate — the actual rate paid after deductions and credits — is slightly lower than our competitors, according to theCongressional Research Service (CRS).

Several studies have found that U.S. corporations pay a similar or a lower effective tax rate — the rate actually paid — than corporations in other countries. For example:

Fact Sheet: Corporate Tax Rates | Americans for Tax Fairness

27.1% is not zero, as you claimed.

I claimed?
I never claimed that but since you brought it up......

That is the same left wing source you used before. I seriously doubt it's veracity, but it's beside the point. To shrink the gap we need to provide incentive for the 1% to put their money to work and to stop making poverty an acceptable lifestyle.

I doubt your veracity or even your ability to understand the subject.

Sure they do. My point is to make it so they will put it to use for themselves and we also benefit.

Like trickle down ecomomics? We already know that doesn't work.

Sure it does and it did.

Yes it has continued to grow inequality. And now we have so much the economy is slowed.

You just don't understand the complexity of economics. Trickle down doesn't cure everything nor does it prevent all negative factors. It's only a part of the economy.

How does that work?

Well if I knew that I'd be doing it instead of what I'm doing now.

So you don't even know if that is even possible but gov't regulations and Obama prevent it?
:cuckoo:

I never said any of that, moron.

Garbage.

FACT: the U.S. Has the highest corporate taxes in the world.

FACT: US corporations pay an effective tax rate that is on par with other nations.

U.S. effective corporate tax rates are not a burden
The top statutory tax rate of 35% in the U.S. is somewhat higher than that of 30 other OECD countries, but the average effective tax rate — the actual rate paid after deductions and credits — is slightly lower than our competitors, according to theCongressional Research Service (CRS).

Several studies have found that U.S. corporations pay a similar or a lower effective tax rate — the rate actually paid — than corporations in other countries. For example:

27.1% is not zero, as you claimed.

I claimed?
I never claimed that but since you brought it up......

That is the same left wing source you used before. I seriously doubt it's veracity, but it's beside the point. To shrink the gap we need to provide incentive for the 1% to put their money to work and to stop making poverty an acceptable lifestyle.

I doubt your veracity or even your ability to understand the subject.

Yeah you're done. Dismissed.

Sure it does and it did.

Yes it has continued to grow inequality. And now we have so much the economy is slowed.

You just don't understand the complexity of economics. Trickle down doesn't cure everything nor does it prevent all negative factors. It's only a part of the economy.

I'm quite sure I understand ecnomics better than you. Trickle down did not work, that is why repubs no longer even make that claim. History has proven there was no trickle.

Sure it does and it did.

I'm quite sure I understand ecnomics better than you. Trickle down did not work, that is why repubs no longer even make that claim. History has proven there was no trickle.

If you think that trickle down was supposed to solve all our problems then you don't know shit about economics. If you think trickle down was a failure and/or that after all this time it would still survive everything else that happened, then you don't know shit about anything at all.

The problem is getting worse. Thank God, Democrats are attempting to do something about it.

"Runaway inequality has created a world where 62 people own as much wealth as the poorest half of the world's population -- a figure that has fallen from 388 just five years ago," the anti-poverty agency said in its reported published ahead of the annual gathering of the world’s financial and political elites in Davos.
<more>
who do you think took all your money? LOL you asswpes can't even figure that out. Amazing the stupid that is you libturds.

Sure it does and it did.

If you think that trickle down was supposed to solve all our problems then you don't know shit about economics. If you think trickle down was a failure and/or that after all this time it would still survive everything else that happened, then you don't know shit about anything at all.

No it seems you know nothing. It gave us growing inequality and stagnant wages. And now the growing inequality has stagnated our economy.

Sure it does and it did.

we stopped hitting our head against the libturd brick wall you are. When you won't listen, we were smart enough to stop trying to explain it to you. when your stupid means more to you then facts, it became senseless to continue. don't you think?

Sure it does and it did.

No it seems you know nothing. It gave us growing inequality and stagnant wages. And now the growing inequality has stagnated our economy.
not the 80s bubba joe, not the 80s. The jobs left the country while the dems were killing jobs in the Bush presidency. We all admit it, and Obummer came in and doubled down. At least get the right decade.

Sure it does and it did.

Ok, if you are simply going to argue like a 10 year old, I'm done. Dismissed.

The problem is getting worse. Thank God, Democrats are attempting to do something about it.

"Runaway inequality has created a world where 62 people own as much wealth as the poorest half of the world's population -- a figure that has fallen from 388 just five years ago," the anti-poverty agency said in its reported published ahead of the annual gathering of the world’s financial and political elites in Davos.
<more>
Lololol....

Sure it does and it did.

Here you need to learn

The "trickle down theory" is dead wrong

<more>
Lololol....
dude still talking about reagan. Can you believe it? And trickle down didn't work. If it didn't work there'd be no reason to bring it up.

not the 80s bubba joe, not the 80s. The jobs left the country while the dems were killing jobs in the Bush presidency. We all admit it, and Obummer came in and doubled down. At least get the right decade.
Where you smoking dope from 2004-2008?
Both parties wres smiling their a$$es off when the jobs left.
Try reading a Government site once in a while; bi-partisan legislation hosted by corporate America.

Sure it does and it did.

Here you need to learn

where else does the money come from?

<more>
Lololol....
dude still talking about reagan. Can you believe it? And trickle down didn't work. If it didn't work there'd be no reason to bring it up.

The reason to bring it up is to remind those few NOT affected by it that it has worked for the tiny MINORITY.

Where you smoking dope from 2004-2008?
Both parties wres smiling their a$$es off when the jobs left.
Try reading a Government site once in a while; bi-partisan legislation hosted by corporate America.
dude, I blamed bush what is it you think I didn't do? But the Dems wrote the code that ended up flushing them out. It happened in 2003 BTW, We called it tech winter that year, and it's 2016 and it hasn't stopped.

Here you need to learn

where else does the money come from?

The fiat money you so value is printed and coined under the auspices of the government you hate and lent out in fractional reserves which makes lots of idiots think there's a lot more of it than there is.

Forum List

Back