CDZ RIGGED ELECTION: Let's see if we can imagine a new way to gather and count votes

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I'm not expecting a terribly vibrant thread, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. So here goes:

I wonder if we could toss out a few ideas on how we can count votes in the future. Leaving (or at least trying to leave) your political affiliation out of this, let's see your ideas on how the states might best do the following:
  • Make voting as easy as possible, particular in rural, less dense areas
  • Minimize the need for recounts
  • Create voting systems (voting & counting) that maximize security
I'll start: Let's begin by dragging ourselves away from this need to know who won a state by the end of Election Day. Let's have an automatic audit confirmation process that counts the vote multiple (two or three different) ways on Election Night and the next day. That way we can minimize the need for recounts after the fact.

Also, while each state will certainly have its own rules, maybe we can find SOME common methods so that we can standardize them for better efficiency and accountability.

Okay, go. Let's try "imagining" instead of just repeating.

Last edited:
I'm not expecting a terribly vibrant thread, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. So here goes:

I wonder if we could toss out a few ideas on how we can count votes in the future. Leaving (or at least trying to leave) your political affiliation out of this, let's see your ideas on how the states might best do the following:
I'll start: Let's begin by dragging ourselves away from this need to know who won a state by the end of Election Day. Let's have an automatic audit confirmation process that counts the vote multiple (two or three different) ways on Election Night and the next day. That way we can minimize the need for recounts after the fact.

Also, while each state will certainly have its own rules, maybe we can find SOME common methods so that we can standardize them for better efficiency and accountability.

Okay, go. Let's "imagine" instead of repeating.
We need a month of voting with the Tuesday following the first Monday in November as the final day of voting; use the same principal as having 4/15 be the last day to file your taxes...not the "one day" to file your taxes.

Voting should be done in-person unless you request ballots to be mailed to you at the time of registry. Early voting should be an option nationwide for 30 days before election day.

Voting registry must be done in person once every-so-often. No more than 8 years I'd say.

Vote tabulation should happen as votes come in.

Any contest that has a 3% or lower margin of victory should have an automatic re-count to be done by hand. In the case of the general election, the re-count would be only on a state by state basis meaning that the STATES that have a 3% or lower margin of victory undergo automatic hand re-counts...

And we need a constitutional amendment with penalties spelled out for losers who simply choose not to leave office.

I don't suffer from the common affliction that "Every vote should count!" It is pretty impossible to take human error or the potential for fraud out of the system and still have 160 million plus moving parts.

One very easy step state legislatures can do to facilitate election results is permit counting of absentee and mail -in votes prior to election day. This would go along way in preventing inane conspiracy theories about a flood of votes coming in on Election Day as these votes are being counted. Pennsylvania, for instance, only allowed counting of these votes on Election Day, which is what gave conspiracy theorists ammunition to contest these votes later.

Last edited:

1) get rid of the Electoral College
2) Move election day to a Saturday or make it a holiday.
3) Allow early voting and have those votes pre-counted before election day.

Voting should be done in-person unless you request ballots to be mailed to you at the time of registry. Early voting should be an option nationwide for 30 days before election day.
Then let's call it election month rather than election day.

1) get rid of the Electoral College
2) Move election day to a Saturday or make it a holiday.
3) Allow early voting and have those votes pre-counted before election day.
This is the CDZ not the fantasy forum

image670395.jpg

why the focus on rural areas in your first point?

From what I've seen, that has been a complaint of some, that's all.

One very easy step state legislatures can do to facilitate election results is permit counting of absentee and mail -in votes prior to election day. This would go along way in preventing inane conspiracy theories about a flood of votes coming in on Election Day as these votes are being counted. Pennsylvania, for instance, only allowed counting of these votes on Election Day, which is what gave conspiracy theorist ammunition to contest these votes later.
Yeah, I didn't understand the point of not counting these. It seems like one obvious fix.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

maybe. but i think more alleged problems occur in densely populated areas, where voting is made difficult. they fraudits target metros.

maybe. but i think more alleged problems occur in densely populated areas, where voting is made difficult. they fraudits target metros.
Yeah, that's fine. Whatever works.

This is the CDZ not the fantasy forum

nothing I suggested is unreasonable, and most of them would meet with widespread public support.

But then again, most "voter reform" is "Keep the darkies from voting'
Of course it's unreasonable, getting rid of the EC would be the end to the United States and it has nothing to do with the thread topic

Voting should be one day and one day only.

Any drop off box be watched armed guard for the period

2 forms of ID present, one pictured. A utility bill would be good enough for a second

A strict custody of chain ballots for all those not present. All absentee ballots counted before the end of the evening.

Some of the mathematical problems in this election stats were a person being struck by lightning for 3 days in a row. You can deny it, but can't can't hide from it.

What a disastrous cheating filed election in 6 states. My Lord.

If Roberts just would have done the right thing, then all this stuff would never have happened. The preplanned hoax, allowed to happen, events of 1/6 would not have happened.

This will not happen again.

2 forms of ID present, one pictured. A utility bill would be good enough for a second

A strict custody of chain ballots for all those not present. All absentee ballots counted before the end of the evening.

Some of the mathematical problems in this election stats were a person being struck by lightning for 3 days in a row. You can deny it, but can't can't hide from it.

If Roberts just would have done the right thing, then all this stuff would never have happened. The preplanned events of 1/6 would not have happened.

who is gonna finance that? you cannot even find the money to keep your voter databases up to date. lol. the money needs to go to space force or new drones.

If Roberts just would have done the right thing, then all this stuff would never have happened. The preplanned events of 1/6 would not have happened.

who is gonna finance that? you cannot even find the money to keep your voter databases up to date. lol. the money needs to go to space force or new drones.
Who is going to finance what? If you are only pointing to the drop off boxes, my response went miles above your head.

Ok Drop boxes only located at polling stations with 2 poll workers watching

Who is going to finance what? If you are only pointing to the drop off boxes, my response went miles above your head.
finance what? the manpower needed to finish accurate vote counting in a day, e.g. your own posts went miles above your head. next time, think before posting.

Forum List

Back