CDZ RIGGED ELECTION: Let's see if we can imagine a new way to gather and count votes

If Republicans allowed the early counting of mail in ballots, the results would have been in earlier.
Then they complain the results weren’t available on election night
And they remain unaware of the fact that every news outlet outside of their world was saying there would be a big spike in Biden votes late, because the mail-in votes were counted last.

Every democrat party news outlet stated that there would be a biden surge...covering for the fake ballot surge in the highly targeted areas in democrat party controlled voting districts.
Of course. It was part of the "conspiracy".

So....can you explain then, why it was that the republican poll watchers were told to leave the room....and only then did those cases of ballots get counted? Care to explain that? Yes......they say the chain of custody on those cases was secure...but why did they wait to run them through the machines after the republicans were told the counting was over? Care to explain that?
Yes. It didn't happen. It only happened in your world.

And as the audits go forward and the problems are revealed, you will continue to believe there wasn't fraud.....
The "audits" being run by the GOP-hand-picked "Cyber Ninjas", who had never done an audit before, whose CEO was pushing the "rigged election" story before his company was picked? The company that is ignoring the rules of protocol for audits?

I know that you believe their "findings" will be factual and believable. There is nothing I can do about that. We exist in separate realities.

Yes....keep denying the fraud.......if there is no fraud, then there is no reason to oppose audits...since nothing wrong would be found...right? Yet you and the democrats fight tooth and nail to prevent any look at the election systems.....

If Republicans allowed the early counting of mail in ballots, the results would have been in earlier.
And they remain unaware of the fact that every news outlet outside of their world was saying there would be a big spike in Biden votes late, because the mail-in votes were counted last.

Every democrat party news outlet stated that there would be a biden surge...covering for the fake ballot surge in the highly targeted areas in democrat party controlled voting districts.

So....can you explain then, why it was that the republican poll watchers were told to leave the room....and only then did those cases of ballots get counted? Care to explain that? Yes......they say the chain of custody on those cases was secure...but why did they wait to run them through the machines after the republicans were told the counting was over? Care to explain that?

And as the audits go forward and the problems are revealed, you will continue to believe there wasn't fraud.....
The "audits" being run by the GOP-hand-picked "Cyber Ninjas", who had never done an audit before, whose CEO was pushing the "rigged election" story before his company was picked? The company that is ignoring the rules of protocol for audits?

I know that you believe their "findings" will be factual and believable. There is nothing I can do about that. We exist in separate realities.

Yes....keep denying the fraud.......if there is no fraud, then there is no reason to oppose audits...since nothing wrong would be found...right? Yet you and the democrats fight tooth and nail to prevent any look at the election systems.....
I know that you believe that. I'm not trying to change your mind on anything.

After this fiasco, I don't think we've had a fair election since before Daddy Kennedy rigged the 60 con job with the mob and disgusting Hollywood to defraud the country.

Libs have claimed cheating every election they lost. Last time it was the Russians....lolol

My Lord. I feel every election a conserv ever won was because they did not rig it enough.

BIG changes coming. This will never happen again

So telling. The fear of these audits.

Why aren't they welcoming this to smear it in our faces? So funny. How does one live their whole life cheating. How can you even look in a mirror is beyond comprehension

Forum List

Back