RIP Evan Sun (aged 4)

What part of Mr Suns "god given rights" would be impinged by requiring him to buy a box to lock up his guns ?

What part of Mr. Sun's rights would be infringed by a govt demand for parents to house young children in a place without a pool?

It IS stupid parenting. I condemn him for not taking better caution.. Unless his house has been robbed several times in the past years.. Stupid parenting is not gonna cured by people with power designing your every move. Stupidity kills. A gun is one of a million ways that stupidity can get you..

What you want is ZERO RISK govt designed living.. Good luck with that. RISK is vital to life, prosperity and happiness....

RISK is actually the core difference between conservatives and liberals. Leftists have no concept of risk. In business or in life...
Guns and stupid is a toxic combination. Ask Evan Sun (aged 4).

Stupid and the Internet is a toxic combination. Just read Taint (mental age 2).

What part of Mr Suns "god given rights" would be impinged by requiring him to buy a box to lock up his guns ?

What part of Mr. Sun's rights would be infringed by a govt demand for parents to house young children in a place without a pool?

It IS stupid parenting. I condemn him for not taking better caution.. Unless his house has been robbed several times in the past years.. Stupid parenting is not gonna cured by people with power designing your every move. Stupidity kills. A gun is one of a million ways that stupidity can get you..

What you want is ZERO RISK govt designed living.. Good luck with that. RISK is vital to life, prosperity and happiness....

RISK is actually the core difference between conservatives and liberals. Leftists have no concept of risk. In business or in life...

And some people can discuss the issue whilst some only have personal attacks to illustrate their lack of intelligence.

Coroner rules fatal shooting of 4-year-old an accident

Picked up a gun in the house and shot himself with his dads gun.

No drugs, no violent movies, no broken homes, no gang members.

No consequences either. Life is cheap in the US.

Father was law enforcement and happened with his service weapon. No amount of gun control would stop these sorts of things from happening.

The father then is doubly responsible.

I personally think parents should be prosecuted for at least child endangerment, preferably involuntary murder in these cases.

"These cases" being when you assume you know all the details based on your own imagination?

Mo. the details are based on my literacy and the ability to read the article. You should try it some time.

Father was law enforcement and happened with his service weapon. No amount of gun control would stop these sorts of things from happening.

I personally think parents should be prosecuted for at least child endangerment, preferably involuntary murder in these cases.

"These cases" being when you assume you know all the details based on your own imagination?

A 4 year old was fatally shot in the head with his father's service revolver. Those are all the details necessary to know that at least one of the parents was negligent. I am sure up until this happened they were "responsible gun owners" :113:

I just heard, "I assume that children NEVER have accidents without their parents being horrible, because passing judgement makes me feel superior."

There's a big difference between "reading" and "reading into". You should investigate it sometime. Of course, it might cut into your busy self-righteousness schedule.

Gang warfare & it is appalling when children get gunned down.

There are constant efforts being made to reduce the violence.

Children getting guns because their parents are irresponsible is being ignored.

What "efforts are being made to reduce the violence"?

Is "children getting guns because their parents are responsible" a major problem?
So, you think gang violence is ignored in Chicago? They don't have gang task forces, more cops on the street?

Responsible gun owners don't leave loaded guns where children can get them.

And some people can discuss the issue whilst some only have personal attacks to illustrate their lack of intelligence.

Some people want to pretend their nastiness is "discussion" so they can act like shocked victims when they get the same back.

And you are about as qualified to denigrate the intelligence of others as you are to denigrate their morality, Taint. You should be grateful we let you claim to be homo sapien.

If you intend to keep presenting your appalling self-righteous ignorance as though we should take it seriously, I intend to continue pointing out how deficient you are.

Mo. the details are based on my literacy and the ability to read the article. You should try it some time.

A 4 year old was fatally shot in the head with his father's service revolver. Those are all the details necessary to know that at least one of the parents was negligent. I am sure up until this happened they were "responsible gun owners" :113:

I just heard, "I assume that children NEVER have accidents without their parents being horrible, because passing judgement makes me feel superior."

There's a big difference between "reading" and "reading into". You should investigate it sometime. Of course, it might cut into your busy self-righteousness schedule.

Leaving out a loaded gun is not an accident.

"I accidentally went 90 mph while drunk & killed people?"

So if a four year old died because mommy left the cap off her medicine and the colorful capsules looked like candy to a child we wouldn't see the crocodile tears and b.s. displays of sorrow and sadness because there is no political payoff in just another juvenile accidental death unless it is gun related.

You can bet this Welsh piece of pig dung would not be wasting his time on this thread if it didn't fit his political agenda.
First of all, the medicine was serving a purpose.

Cheap in the UK too.

Killed in 2019: The UK's first 100 victims

_105931267_100_homicides_index_v1_976-nc.jpg

Killed in 2019: The UK's first 100 victims

It should be possible to prosecute him. Some states require weapons to be secured. That is one of those "common sense " gun laws that could save lives, violate no ones rights, but that are opposed by the ammosexuals who fear and worship the NRA god. To live the gun laying around is stupid and irresponsible, especially on the part of a cop.

You know what else is stupid and irresponsible? Leaping to conclusions and making self-righteous pronouncements like that before the body's even cold, let alone the investigation by people with actual access to pertinent information is done.

You don't know what the circumstances are, and you're too pig-stupid and arrogant to know how much you don't know.
Holy shit ! Seriously? Calm down and wipe the spit off of your chin. Kid picked up the gun. Kid should not have had access to the gun. What do you think might have happened? Did the 4 year old wrestle the gun away from his father? Did he break into a lock box where the gun should have been? There is no excuse for this? Can you come up with any scenario where the father did not act carelessly?

Interesting how you have nothing to say about my contention that the law should require weapons to be secured. Afraid of the NRA Gods also?
You think the NRA is against guns being locked up?
The NRA isnt half as hard ass as they should be.
You partisan drones are such........ drones.
Name the gun safety legislation that the NRA has supported.

They were responsible for the first laws requiring a permit to carry a concealed weapon.

They backed legislation adding an additional 5 years sentencing for crimes involving a gun.

They backed legislation making gun sales records available to the police.

They helped write both the 1934 National Firearms Act and the 1938 Gun Control Act.

They backed the Gun Control Act of 1968, although they balked at the idea of a national registry being included in it.

Yet another thing you were confident you "knew" that wasn't actually so.
A lot of those go back to when the NRA was about gun safety.

Thank you. I stand corrected. But I will add that these are extreme positions and most gun control advocates are screaming for confiscation

Good to see that you agree that "most gun control advocates are screaming for confiscation", which is in direct opposition to our Constitution.
Sorry, but the Constitution means nothing to Trumpettes anymore.

Thank you. I stand corrected. But I will add that these are extreme positions and most gun control advocates are screaming for confiscation

Good to see that you agree that "most gun control advocates are screaming for confiscation", which is in direct opposition to our Constitution.
Sorry, but the Constitution means nothing to Trumpettes anymore.
You mean it never meant anything to the anti-gun loons.
Glad I could fix that for you.

600 million firearms in private hands less then 500 accidental shooting deaths a year........

What's a couple kids. My God, what if you can't tote your security blank everywhere you go. Poor baby.

Or what if you can't have that AR-15. What fun would getting all beerrec & shoot bottle be then.
Using your logic since there are 40000 deaths a year to vehicle accidents private ownership should be outlawed, I mean why do you need a car when the State can provide a Bus?

So you saying "guns and stupid is a toxic combination" is discussing the issue? Sounds like a tagline to me.

So if a four year old died because mommy left the cap off her medicine and the colorful capsules looked like candy to a child we wouldn't see the crocodile tears and b.s. displays of sorrow and sadness because there is no political payoff in just another juvenile accidental death unless it is gun related.

You can bet this Welsh piece of pig dung would not be wasting his time on this thread if it didn't fit his political agenda.
First of all, the medicine was serving a purpose.

We say, do, buy and collect for a purpose. It was the fathers service pistol, so there was a purpose. It should have been put away. To me it seems like negligence, so we shall see.

Leaving out a loaded gun is not an accident.

"I accidentally went 90 mph while drunk & killed people?"

Unless you were peeking in that family's windows - which I wouldn't put past a low-life skeeve like you - you don't know anyone "left out a loaded gun". You ASSumed it, based on what you "know" - aka projected.

Since I realize that both facts and mature self-restraint are alien to your very existence, let me explain.

All anyone actually KNOWS - knows for a fact, not "is sure of because of imagination" - is that early in the morning, the toddler got hold of a gun, shot himself, made it to a hospital, and then died. Oh, and we also know that the cops are investigating to determine how the incident happened. If THEY can't state for certain what the circumstances were yet, your dumb sanctimonious ass can't, either.

The only thing more appalling than the number of people on both sides of the aisle who feel perfectly okay sitting in judgement on perfect strangers based on an Internet news article is the number of those people who are utterly bewildered by the concept when someone suggests they might want to wait for more facts before forming the lynch mob.

Every damned one of you who got a cheap morality thrill out of condemning these people less than a day after the incident based on what you're "sure" happened should be ashamed of yourselves.

Forum List

Back