Rivlin demands Iran and Syria compensate expelled Jews

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
President speaks at first ceremony commemorating expulsion and exile of Jews from Arab countries and Iran, calling on Arab nations to compensate them for lost property.

Noam (Dabul) Dvir
Published:
11.30.14, 21:04 / Israel News
President Reuven Rivlin on Sunday called on Arab states and Iran to right a historical injustice and return money to Jews harassed and expelled from these countries, having to leave their property behind.
Rivlin demands Iran and Syria compensate expelled Jews - Israel News Ynetnews

Your government is fr^^^^ ing nuts, are lunatics, or all of you are. Your country is dragging down Iran and Syria and want compensation for it. Man I hate to say it, but enough is enough,
your jews in your gov. are sick sick people and for those who agree with them you are as well.

You know what , yous want WWIII against the Iran, I can't believe you people. I say F yous. I hope the Arabs say the same thing. Your are the most greedy revengeful people on earth.

President speaks at first ceremony commemorating expulsion and exile of Jews from Arab countries and Iran, calling on Arab nations to compensate them for lost property.

Noam (Dabul) Dvir
Published:
President Reuven Rivlin on Sunday called on Arab states and Iran to right a historical injustice and return money to Jews harassed and expelled from these countries, having to leave their property behind.

Your government is fr^^^^ ing nuts, are lunatics, or all of you are. Your country is dragging down Iran and Syria and want compensation for it. Man I hate to say it, but enough is enough,
your jews in your gov. are sick sick people and for those who agree with them you are as well.

Why are you so pissed off? You lick Palestinian a**es all day long, but fume when Jews point out their dark past in Arab states?

Noam (Dabul) Dvir
Published:

Why are you so pissed off? You lick Palestinian a**es all day long, but fume when Jews point out their dark past in Arab states?

I think it's a good thing when these Jew haters actually spew out their real hatred for all Jews, instead of trying to hide behind dislike for Israel or Zionists.

You know what , yous want WWIII against the Iran, I can't believe you people. I say F yous. I hope the Arabs say the same thing. Your are the most greedy revengeful people on earth.

Yet you praised Rivlin in your own thread regarding the new "Nation Law".

Go figure.

Yes , well your government officials speak out both end of their bodies.

Noam (Dabul) Dvir
Published:

I think it's a good thing when these Jew haters actually spew out their real hatred for all Jews, instead of trying to hide behind dislike for Israel or Zionists.

That's it, the Zionist could nuke Iran, and kill all the Pals and you'd still be loving them.

Hhaha that's funny coming from a Muslim !

Noam (Dabul) Dvir
Published:

Uhhh How is Israel dragging down Iran and Syria ? Let me hear what wacko conspiracy theory you have ..

Noam (Dabul) Dvir
Published:

Penelope is an avid Holocaust denier and says that Israel is 100% guilty for 9/11

Noam (Dabul) Dvir
Published:

Penelope is an avid Holocaust denier and says that Israel is 100% guilty for 9/11

Unreal!!... Just when you think psychological counseling might help some of these people, i learn some are beyond help and may need a padded cell:cuckoo:

Good luck with that (insert cynicism here). I think the timing of this pronouncement couldn't be worse. Israel just blew the hell out of Gaza, and Rivlin talks of compensation for 800,000 potential Jewish claimants because half of them had grandparents who pulled up stakes and moved to Israel 65 years ago...where they commenced to displace Palestinians from their land! This seems almost crazy.

Good luck with that (insert cynicism here). I think the timing of this pronouncement couldn't be worse. Israel just blew the hell out of Gaza, and Rivlin talks of compensation for 800,000 potential Jewish claimants because half of them had grandparents who pulled up stakes and moved to Israel 65 years ago...where they commenced to displace Palestinians from their land! This seems almost crazy.

Up to one million Jews have been forced to flee from Arab countries and hundreds of Jewish communities have been ethnically cleansed throughout this century. Most of these refugees now live in Israel and their old homes are no more. In fact, Jews who immigrated to Israel from Arab and Muslim lands and their descendants constitute about 50% of Jewish Israelis.

I'm not disputing the history. When I say this almost seems crazy, I'm talking about the timing of Rivlin's speech, which like any other political speech from a nation that follows a Western ethic, has an underlying purpose. In this case it probably has to do with Israel's development of new settlements.

Noam (Dabul) Dvir
Published:

What's the difference between compensating the Jews who were expelled and the Palestinians who were expelled?

Ans: None

They should all be allowed to either return and reclaim their property or recieve some sort of compensation.

Yet you praised Rivlin in your own thread regarding the new "Nation Law".

Go figure.

Yes , well your government officials speak out both end of their bodies.

So do you. And you uncover your antisemitism over and over again, as well

Noam (Dabul) Dvir
Published:

What's the difference between compensating the Jews who were expelled and the Palestinians who were expelled?

Ans: None

They should all be allowed to either return and reclaim their property or recieve some sort of compensation.

Penelope doesn't like Jews at all, masking her anti-semitism as anti-Zionism. Common thing around here, and, at all.

Noam (Dabul) Dvir
Published:

That's it, the Zionist could nuke Iran, and kill all the Pals and you'd still be loving them.

Nobody's going to nuke Iran, take a chill-pill.

Noam (Dabul) Dvir
Published:

Unreal!!... Just when you think psychological counseling might help some of these people, i learn some are beyond help and may need a padded cell:cuckoo:

She also said that Israel kidnapped the boys itself.

Just when you're sure you heard all the crazy theories out there, comes a new one...

Forum List

Back