ROAD TRIP!

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
I'm gonna' be pretty scarce here for the next several weeks.

I'm driving from northeastern Florida to Boston this weekend. Then, on Monday, I point the car west towards Washington State. I'll be on I-90 the whole way.

So, for the next two weeks or so, I'll be somewhere along the blue line on this map:

2021-03-30.jpg

I'll have to make another route map for the return leg, which is the longest road in the country, US-20, from Newport, Oregon to Boston.

Expected date toa rrive back ion Florida is somewhere between May 5 and May 10...

I'm driving from northeastern Florida to Boston this weekend. Then, on Monday, I point the car west towards Washington State. I'll be on I-90 the whole way.

So, for the next two weeks or so, I'll be somewhere along the blue line on this map:

View attachment 474362

I'll have to make another route map for the return leg, which is the longest road in the country, US-20, from Newport, Oregon to Boston.

Expected date toa rrive back ion Florida is somewhere between May 5 and May 10...

Have a great time!

View attachment 474362

Well, I'm jealous. It looks like an awesome trip. Be safe.

View attachment 474362

I suggest you take I-70 across Utah through Colorado and then on to KC. The Kansas part is boring as hell, but the section from Salina Utah, through to Denver is among the most beautiful on the planet.

View attachment 474362

Doing this before the Mileage tax kicks in , huh?

View attachment 474362

I suggest you take I-70 across Utah through Colorado and then on to KC. The Kansas part is boring as hell, but the section from Salina Utah, through to Denver is among the most beautiful on the planet.
Went from Tucson Arizona to New Jersey. Took me 3 days at 14 hours a day, back when you could do 65mph as long as you werent caught. Lots of coffee and frequent stops...Enjoy, may the Shwartz be with you...

View attachment 474362

Gumball Rally? You'll need to pick up the pace.
1617148856080.png

View attachment 474362

Well, the sole purpose of driving out there is so I can drive the longest road in the country from Newport, Oregon to Boston. I may shake up the route headed west, but headed east it's pretty much set in stone.

I agree with you about the scenery in Utah and Colorado, though...

View attachment 474362

Doing this before the Mileage tax kicks in , huh?

Busted!

View attachment 474362

Well, the sole purpose of driving out there is so I can drive the longest road in the country from Newport, Oregon to Boston. I may shake up the route headed west, but headed east it's pretty much set in stone.

I think Hwy 50 is close to being the longest, and it is also the Loneliest Road.

US-Highway-50-Nevada-793x526.jpg

View attachment 474362

Went from Tucson Arizona to New Jersey. Took me 3 days at 14 hours a day, back when you could do 65mph as long as you werent caught. Lots of coffee and frequent stops...Enjoy, may the Shwartz be with you...

The speed limit is 80mph in both Montana and Wyoming. It's 75 in Nebraska. I'll be going through Nebraska on the return leg.

This should be fun...

View attachment 474362

I think Hwy 50 is close to being the longest, and it is also the Loneliest Road.

US-Highway-50-Nevada-793x526.jpg

US-50 is 3,073 miles long. US-20 is 3,365 miles long...

Forum List

Back