Robberies the “order of the day” in areas of the capital city

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
For many Dominicans, muggings have become an everyday part of their lives. In several neighborhoods of the country, people hear accounts of how criminals stripped a neighbor of their belongings, if not themselves being the victims of crime.

However, this phrase is especially true for two communities in the National District: Villa María and Ensanche Espaillat.

This was confirmed during a visit by journalists from Listin Diario last Saturday to both localities, where residents shared stories of recent robberies.

So, whomever is snatching the purses is targeting women who don't live in the neighborhood. I have never heard of a cage around a battery. I wonder if it has to be unlocked every time you want to drive.

.......ok here goes--please --this is the truth and FACTS.--it's about vehicle batteries--I'm so ''''sorry''''' to tell you this:
.....I lived in a mostly black hood...we had batteries stolen ....I went to a ''nice'' white high school many miles away ......a lot of parents would not let their kids come to our house...one did... he left his car at our house...the only time he came by ..... and we went to a game...came home and his battery was stolen!!!!!!!
....one time I went over to another '''hood''' area...left the car there to go to a game--came back and battery stolen !!!!!!

..fact number 2:
......after I left the hood and bought a house in another area, my insurance went DOWN!!!!! --you know why

..this is why I don't care if someone KNEELS on some mofo thief's neck and kills him--ho matter what color they are......

.......ok here goes--please --this is the truth and FACTS.--it's about vehicle batteries--I'm so ''''sorry''''' to tell you this:
.....I lived in a mostly black hood...we had batteries stolen ....I went to a ''nice'' white high school many miles away ......a lot of parents would not let their kids come to our house...one did... he left his car at our house...the only time he came by ..... and we went to a game...came home and his battery was stolen!!!!!!!
....one time I went over to another '''hood''' area...left the car there to go to a game--came back and battery stolen !!!!!!

..fact number 2:
......after I left the hood and bought a house in another area, my insurance went DOWN!!!!! --you know why

..this is why I don't care if someone KNEELS on some mofo thief's neck and kills him--ho matter what color they are......
Did you get a cage for your battery or did you just take it out?

..fact number 2:

..I've think I might have heard about a cage/etc, loooong ago --maybe.....but we never had one
.....one time our nice black neighbor friend [ who we had trouble with initially ] came up to our door one time with a shotgun...he said he just chased some people away from our cars ..we had about 3 cars at one time---bum cars--nothing new or fancy
..and we didn't have a lot of $$$$-SO--SO, you can understand [?] why I would not care if someone kneeled on them mofos necks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..fact number 2:

..I've think I might have heard about a cage/etc, loooong ago --maybe.....but we never had one
.....one time our nice black neighbor friend [ who we had trouble with initially ] came up to our door one time with a shotgun...he said he just chased some people away from our cars ..we had about 3 cars at one time---bum cars--nothing new or fancy
..and we didn't have a lot of $$$$-SO--SO, you can understand [?] why I would not care if someone kneeled on them mofos necks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, you might have heard of one. Do you think you might have heard how that worked?

..fact number 2:

So, you might have heard of one. Do you think you might have heard how that worked?
negative

Latin American Christmas ornament, steel bars on windows and doors.
main-qimg-3023c27584a7e0cc46718a51b72779c4

New Topics

Forum List

Back