Romney: Sarah Palin is qualified for president

mikey does not comprehend cause and effect, and mikey does not comprehend that he speaks for only a small, a very small, percentage of America. They are for fun but are not important.

Actually Jake the :eusa_liar: I speak only for myself.

Fact, Palin is nowhere near the Presidency. To say she's more or less qualified than the current clown in chief is debatable.

Fact, we are a few accidents away from one of the biggest air head nitwits to ever hold any kind of office becoming President.

Scariest....

Shit....

Ever .......

mikey does not comprehend cause and effect, and mikey does not comprehend that he speaks for only a small, a very small, percentage of America. They are for fun but are not important.

Actually Jake the :eusa_liar: I speak only for myself.

Thank you for finally admitting that, and indeed a fool for a spokesman. Look up cause and effect, mikey.

I'm sure he had no problem admitting you're a liar .......

:lol:None whatsoever

What a couple of lamebrains. No wonder you two never can carry an argument. Here, I am posting the lines again, which is a clear evidence of mikey (and then driveby) not being able to follow cause and effect.

mikey: Actually Jake the I speak only for myself.

Jake: Thank you for finally admitting that, and indeed a fool for a spokesman. Look up cause and effect, mikey.

:lol: you guys can't even do satire well. :lol:

You know......if Palin ever spoke in anything reasonably intelligent rather than these little bumper sticker soundbites that she strings together, then maybe we'd know if she's smart or not.

However, she refuses to do that. Fuck.......most of her speeches today are derivatives of what she said on the campaign trail.

I don't know what she thinks about Haiti, Chile or any other world event for that matter. She hasn't changed her sound bits.

The Hill (blog) - Bob Cusack - ‎3-3-10
Mitt Romney (R) said Wednesday that Sarah Palin is qualified to be president. During an appearance on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" program, Romney was pressed on...

:lol: way to go Mitt!!!..... tell it like it is:clap2:

*YOU* remian stuck like so many replying in this thread by:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTjKWq9Gges"]YouTube - Living Colour performing "Cult Of Personality" on Arsenio[/ame]

Chew on it. Relent...Repent...and THINK for yourself a change.:eusa_whistle:

Mitt Romney (R) said Wednesday that Sarah Palin is qualified to be president. During an appearance on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" program, Romney was pressed on...

What you need to be very worried about Jay, is a Romney/ Palin ticket, should that happen you will need to know how to spell L A N D S L I D E---- V I C T O R Y. Because this country will go RED from sea to shining sea.:lol:

I'm sure he had no problem admitting you're a liar .......

What a couple of lamebrains. No wonder you two never can carry an argument. Here, I am posting the lines again, which is a clear evidence of mikey (and then driveby) not being able to follow cause and effect.

Jake: Thank you for finally admitting that, and indeed a fool for a spokesman. Look up cause and effect, mikey.

Ummm you took the :eusa_liar: part out of his statement pee wee herman. Liberal activists pretending to be republicans are fuckin retarded ......

You know......if Palin ever spoke in anything reasonably intelligent rather than these little bumper sticker soundbites that she strings together, then maybe we'd know if she's smart or not.

However, she refuses to do that. Fuck.......most of her speeches today are derivatives of what she said on the campaign trail.

I don't know what she thinks about Haiti, Chile or any other world event for that matter. She hasn't changed her sound bits.

that's only because *YOU* have endeaoured to HATE her, and her Principled Stand that you hold in such disgust. *I* think the problem LIES within *YOU* rather than Palin.

She stays on message, and why wouldn't she? As to why you don't know of her thoughts on Chile? Haiti? See her previous addresses. Perhaps you might find a friggin' CLUE.

*HINT* They aren't hidden.

But then as to your rant here? *I* rather DOUBT it sincerely you will even TRY.

~T

Ever seen Nancy Pelosi or Maxine Waters speak anything reasonably intelligent ? ....... :eusa_whistle:

It might be a good idea for you to try to read something other than your own posts. I would suggest her book, " Going Rogue." That way you will actually KNOW something before you give an OPINION on it.:lol:

Ever seen Nancy Pelosi or Maxine Waters speak anything reasonably intelligent ? ....... :eusa_whistle:

Nancy Pelosi does know the "ittsy bitsy spider," well, so let's not be too hard on this dummy.:lol::lol::lol:

Nancy Pelosi does know the "ittsy bitsy spider," well, so let's not be too hard on this dummy.:lol::lol::lol:

I will keep Palin- thank you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPGq2AUXIeo]YouTube - Speaker Nancy Pelosi: brave leadership[/ame]

What you need to be very worried about Jay, is a Romney/ Palin ticket, should that happen you will need to know how to spell L A N D S L I D E---- V I C T O R Y. Because this country will go RED from sea to shining sea.:lol:

Much as I do not think Palin is able to serve the American people at a national level, I would vote for such a ticket. And, yes, the Dems would be massacred.

Ummm you took the :eusa_liar: part out of his statement pee wee herman. Liberal activists pretending to be republicans are fuckin retarded ......

Go back and see what I lifted, lame brain, and you are a joke as a true conservative. My Republican party is far better off without morons like you. But, thanks for playing. You proved my point. You can't follow cause and effect.

Forum List

Back