Ron DeSantis 2024

Hopefully DeSantis can win his war against immoral liberals.
2085148_0.jpg

“My administration will never promote military leaders who abuse their power to push a woke ideology.”

So DeSantis will not promote leaders who protect the rights of women, gays, Non-Christians and minorities in the military

Looks like DeSantis wants to promote the White Supremacists who todays “woke” Military Leaders are expelling

Last edited:
The comments are hilarious in that Twitter thread. Someone actually posted a picture of a frog. :laughing0301:

pepe.jpg

What Ron DeSantis wants to protect in his “War on Woke”

It describes one case in which a Florida National Guards member, who was part of a neo-Nazi group, was chatting in an online forum with a fellow white supremacist, bragging that he makes no secret of his racist ideology among his colleagues.

"Are you worried at all about being found by your mates or someone, now being in the U.S. military?" he was asked.

The guard membersman replied: "I was 100% open about everything with the friends I made at training. They know about it al

What Ron DeSantis wants to protect in his “War on Woke”

It describes one case in which a Florida National Guards member, who was part of a neo-Nazi group, was chatting in an online forum with a fellow white supremacist, bragging that he makes no secret of his racist ideology among his colleagues.

"Are you worried at all about being found by your mates or someone, now being in the U.S. military?" he was asked.

The guard membersman replied: "I was 100% open about everything with the friends I made at training. They know about it al

Cool story bro.

Back to segregation in the military ... only draft black people, set-up the whipping posts in BMT centers again ...

I think "'woke' ideology" needs to be weighed against the military mission ... DeSantos won't re-segregate the military, that would harm the military's ability to perform as Congress demands ... and he's not going to kick wimin out either, and for the same reasons ...

Frankly, I'd love to see LBGQ members, in command, stationed in Saudi Arabia ... that would serve for our defense better than all the divisions in all the land ... gender identification isn't a protected class, we and can should send these folks to Muslim lands ... just to remind everyone about American Exceptionalism ... we can, so we will ... try and stop us ...

Back to segregation in the military ... only draft black people, set-up the whipping posts in BMT centers again ...

I think "'woke' ideology" needs to be weighed against the military mission ... DeSantos won't re-segregate the military, that would harm the military's ability to perform as Congress demands ... and he's not going to kick wimin out either, and for the same reasons ...

Frankly, I'd love to see LBGQ members, in command, stationed in Saudi Arabia ... that would serve for our defense better than all the divisions in all the land ... gender identification isn't a protected class, we and can should send these folks to Muslim lands ... just to remind everyone about American Exceptionalism ... we can, so we will ... try and stop us ...
1687014273561.png

More of what Ron DeSantis wants to protect

One in five applicants to the white supremacist group Patriot Front claimed to hold current or former ties to the US military, according to leaked documents published and reviewed by the Southern Poverty Law Center and alternative media collective Unicorn Riot.

Some 18 out of the 87 applicants, or 21%, said they were currently or previously affiliated with the military.

One in five applicants to the white supremacist group Patriot Front claimed to hold current or former ties to the US military, according to leaked documents published and reviewed by the Southern Poverty Law Center and alternative media collective Unicorn Riot.
Some 18 out of the 87 applicants, or 21%, said they were currently or previously affiliated with the military.
Fiction written by "The Guardian".
Didn't see any quotes in there from Ron Desantis.

So what???
Their personal ideology does not prevent them from shooting the enemy they are tasked with killing

Fiction written by "The Guardian".
Didn't see any quotes in there from Ron Desantis.

Is Ron DeSantis going to come out and claim he supports White Supremacy in the military?

Of course not.

But his threats against military leaders who implement “woke” policies that seek to combat White Supremacy have the same effect.

Forum List

Back