Ron DeSantis.....A New Hope

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
OK, I own this so if you see someone using it they owe me money.......87 cents a pop. ;)

706r70.jpg

That also goes for:

DeSantis....A New Hope

A New Hope

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Good grief...

You just put Star Wars theme music in the "head" of a Star Trek hologram

Give Ron the light saber

OK, I own this so if you see someone using it they owe me money.......87 cents a pop. ;)

706r70.jpg

That also goes for:

DeSantis....A New Hope

A New Hope

Curious how many candidates outside of Florida endorsed by DeSantis won their elections?

Curious how many candidates outside of Florida endorsed by DeSantis won their elections?
He had bigger fish to fry in FL.....You know, hurricane recovery and looking out for Floridians.

Trump should have come off some of that 100 million war chest he is sitting on and helped them out....Just sayin'.

ZERO. Ron may be a good candidate as far as republicans go but the guy has no national presence outside of his own state and no track record!

Always amazing how TDSers look for ANY opportunity to jump ship on their own party!

ZERO. Ron may be a good candidate as far as republicans go but the guy has no national presence outside of his own state and no track record!

Always amazing how TDSers look for ANY opportunity to jump ship on their own party!
Absolutely correct. Between DeSantis & Trump, there is no question that Trump is by far, the better of the 2 for the presidency.

Trump has 4 years of experience in the job, with a long list of good accomplishments, to none for DeSantis. Trump is experienced in knowing how to deal with the swamp, and he has dodged everything they have thrown at him.
In comparison, DeSantis would be very vulnerable.

What makes sense is to have Trump run for president, with DeSantis his running mate. 4 years of VP experience, would get DeSantis ready to become president in 2028.

Not true.
Even in his own state, DeSantis is not fully popular with many Republicans. That is especially true of Republicans like me, who have been forced to move out of their housing unit twice in the past 3 years. Here in Tampa, and elsewhere throughout Florida, rental properties have been bought by new owners who have raised rents 100-200%. What has DeSantis done ? Nothing. Nor has he even mentioned it.

I moved out of an apartment renting for $550/month in 2019. Current rent for my old apartment ? $1300/month. (236% inflation)

I moved out when the new owner took over. My rent in the next apartment was $575/mo, with zero amenities. I moved out of that one in December 2021. Current rent there (for a small 1 bedroom) > $1200/mo last I heard (might have gone up since then. Looking at 10 apartment complexes advertising on the same page, they range from $1350/mo to $2,130/mo (for an ordinary 1 bedroom apt)

Thousands of residents unable to pay the skyrocketed rents, have been forced out of their apartments, many of them having lived there for 20 years or more. Homeless population has increased. Many older people have moved in with sons & daughters (a type of homelessness, really). Many of them have been replaced by illegal aliens, flown in here by Biden, in the middle of the night.

This disgrace hasn't been addressed by DeSantis, except when he got migrants headed for Florida, to be flown to Martha's Vineyard. Too little, too late.

Forum List

Back